1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Thor is done well enough, I might get an endgame version of him. Honestly I probaby get all the endgame figures.

The one figure I do hope they redo is Captain America in his Avengers 1 costume. We can only hope.
If they redo him I'm getting him too. I'd love a new Avengers 1 Cap

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

So....after pledging that I would stick with Star Wars Hot Toys only....I just pre-ordered an embarrassing number of Avengers. Damn you MCU! I pre-ordered the following:

EG Cap
EG Mark 85
EG Widow
EG Hawkeye
EG Thanos
EG Nebula
IW Spidey
IW Strange
IW Winter Soldier

I will get Rocket, Thor and Hulk when they go up as well. Ouchy. :)

I don't need that hulk either. Already have the first 2. I had a feeling he would be like that in the movie since was in prof. Hulk phase in the comic.

Yeah I’m more of a savage hulk fan.. I only own the 1st avenger hulk but that ragnarok hulk hulk looks aweasome

I’m definitely picking up AntMan to add into my EG collection. Held off until I saw the movie and now I want him.

I've Preordered EG Cap. Now just gotta wait for my reward points to add up for Mark 85. Then I"ll be done with Endgame.

IM, Nebula, and Ronin for me. However, while I own CW Cap, I find myself leaning towards ordering Endgame Cap. It's the end of an era and I am very emotionally attached to these characters and their on screen portrayals. Essentially, I am a sucker. :p

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, finally saw the movie and now I got SO many Marvel threads to catch up on. Lol

As for figures, I already ordered the Mk85, Black Widow and Nebula, and think I'll definitely need to add Cap now too. I thought I would be content with the CW version, but that new outfit just looked so damn good in the movie.

Will be skipping Thor for obvious reasons, even though I really enjoyed his role in the movie. ;)

Haha I feel ya...I'm playing catch-up myself. It's a bit tedious, but I guess I'm that nerdy. :lecture

How far do you guys think hot toys will take it with this movie. I mean what's the most they have released from one movie .They are already at 7 figures from this movie not sure how many they intend on making at least one more based in the previews.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I will buy any and every figure that this movie puts out. No joke. This has now tied TWS for my favorite MCU film. Loved every second.

How far do you guys think hot toys will take it with this movie. I mean what's the most they have released from one movie .They are already at 7 figures from this movie not sure how many they intend on making at least one more based in the previews.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lol, they are almost certainly under embargo right now with character reveals, there will be plenty I'm sure. Iron Man 3 has over 30 figures, Avengers 1 had 18 (and counting), Ultron has over 20.

Now at 6 Endgame figures after adding Cap to my list. The self-imposed 'I'm no longer pre-ordering anything' plan is going well! :lol

Even though it will probably mean I spend the next 12-18 months eating beans on toast, I really hope HT announces the white team suit figures.

Now at 6 Endgame figures after adding Cap to my list. The self-imposed 'I'm no longer pre-ordering anything' plan is going well! :lol

Even though it will probably mean I spend the next 12-18 months eating beans on toast, I really hope HT announces the white team suit figures.

Yes I’d love the white suit figures too.

Hope we get a Hulk and an alternate IM/TS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I now have ordered Thanos, Mark 85, Cap, Hawkeye deluxe, Widow, Nebula, and Gamora. Not interested in any other characters or the white suits. Only thing that might tempt me now is battle damaged Cap and Tony.

Back