1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I have nebula, and ronin/Hawkeye. And want thanos.. have pretty much other releases of the other characters. I figure at least with Hawkeye I can put the head on the civil war body and have ronin as his own character.. I like the CA figure but pretty expensive for majority of the stuff being reused parts..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I definitely want an End Game Thor, I didn't pick up the IW version, but even if it was still available I'd take the EG one. Other than him, Cap, and IM, I'm not sure who else I'd get. I liked Hulk, not sure I'd get the EG one though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm happy with my current pre-orders.

EG Thor and Hulk are automatic passes without even a second thought. So glad I bought IW Thor.

Still hoping for Valkyrie and Okoye, but I think Okoye won't come until BP 2.

I've pre-ordered:

Iron Man
Thanos
Captain America
Black Widow

I don't have a Hawkeye, and that figure looks good but I don't think I need him.
I'd consider an Endgame Thor if he looks good. :)

After watching the movie... I'd probably un-preorder some of them if I could. I don't know. I feel conflicted after watching the movie. For what's not announced yet, I'd probably just get Rocket because of the new costume.

Cap, Mark 85, and Thor. Don't really want Thanos. The OG Trio is enough for me. Then a Spiderman from FFH.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In for Thanos, Cap, Mark 85, Hawkeye and will probably get Widow and Nebula. If they make a terrific Scarlet Witch I might consider her as well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Got Cap and Iron Man pre-ordered. Might pass on the pre-orders if battle damaged versions come out in the summer as toy fairs or something. Going to get Thor as well and then... that should be it. Not a fan of Nebula even thought she looks amazing, BW looks great also but not really a favourite of mine. War Machine is possibly the worst character below Captain Marvel, at least Captain Marvel looks cool but will probably pass on her, Rocket is pointless getting without the Guardians and not really going to get them, Spiderman will probably pass on, Hawkeye is a no go as is Hulk. Can't really think of any characters as compelling as the trinity of the MCU that I would want to represent the franchise.

All of them so far. Probably my last venture into this hobby so going out with a bang!

Same here. I’ll probably be ending up with every EG figure besides Hulk & War Machine. I’ll pick up the IW WM & either the first Avengers hulk or Gladiator hulk

All of them so far. Probably my last venture into this hobby so going out with a bang!

6 of 7 for me so far (skipping WM). I'll likely pass on Hulk and Thor. I've got 4 more on my wish list right now:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As it stands now, I'm seriously considering Cap, already have Black Widow on pre-order.

Truth is I think I like the *idea* of the Mark 85 more than I actually like the armour, so unless in-hand reviews sway me a year from now, I'll pass. Still very happy with the Mark IV, and almost feel as if I'd be better served with the quarter scale Mark III, but that's a big space commitment.

I don't think I need any other Endgame figures; my Marvel group isn't really film-specific so much as what I like to think of as my definitive character iterations. Even Widow's big draw for me is the sculpted hair; makes for a more consistent look across the collection, with no high-maintenance futzing if I want to switch up the pose.

After seeing the movie, I am prepared to order all of them, save for War Machine, I'll get the infinity war version for him. So far I have Iron Man and Cap paid off, I think I'll grab Black Widow next and so on and so forth from there.

Back