1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, that leak looked like a really bad photoshop..

Well if it does turn out to be bogus, I'll just order Cap. Although to be honest, even if the Stealth Suit is legit I'll probably still order the normal Cap as I pretty much like everything about it apart from the recycled head.

Definitely feeling less positive about what I’m getting or not getting after seeing the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didnt know collecting toys was that hard for people.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I’ve got Nebula and Thanos preordered, and I’ll definitely get Cap and BW, and like you possibly Rocket.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I'm with you on Thor. I will not be picking up that fig even if they did make one.

For me I want Cap, Iron Man, BW, Ronin, Nebula and perhaps Thanos. Not sure about Rocket and even though I wasn't a huge fan of CM, I do really like her look in this film. Hopefully the character will grow on me in future films.

I still need a few IW figs aswell. This is such an expensive hobby right now lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This a license to print money for Hot Toys, seriously no reason for these to sell out soon, they should make a bucket load of each character.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:goodpost:

I'm with you on Thor. I will not be picking up that fig even if they did make one.

For me I want Cap, Iron Man, BW, Ronin, Nebula and perhaps Thanos. Not sure about Rocket and even though I wasn't a huge fan of CM, I do really like her look in this film. Hopefully the character will grow on me in future films.

I still need a few IW figs aswell. This is such an expensive hobby right now lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Given that I primarily collect Prime 1 1/3 statues nowadays, these figures are pretty much spare change for me..... or at least that’s how I’m trying to convince myself to buy way too many of this line. At least I don’t need another Thor, as the IW version is one of my all time favourites.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No, not because of the film, just because I've yet to get a Thor because I haven't been impressed with any. If they do one and they nail it, I'll get it because of the character. If they don't make one or it looks really bad, I'll wait for the inevitable next Thor release.

No, not because of the film, just because I've yet to get a Thor because I haven't been impressed with any. If they do one and they nail it, I'll get it because of the character. If they don't make one or it looks really bad, I'll wait for the inevitable next Thor release.

I was content with the first thor. I did get the IW version though. Endgame Thor is my #1 want but I was happy with the other 2.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

With Endgame Hot Toys might end a lot of people lives.... with a click.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway, good luck to everybody (I read some are going "all in", but what if they are gonna release +100 figures? Anyway they won't release all at once in the same year)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back