1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it I gave in and ordered Ronin... Long wait ahead now.

Damage to wallet so far
- Thanos
- Iron Man Mark 85
- Hawkeye/Ronin (Deluxe)

Added to other POs, and the damage is real:
- Captain Marvel
- WM Mk 4
- Bucky
- Iron Man Mark L

Will Buy (if available):
- Valkyrie
- Widow
- XL War Machine

So far more then I thought...
Thanos
Deluxe Hawkeye
Nebula

No specific plans. Just waiting to see the movie and what is announced.

Do you think they will ever release valkyrie? They showed her at an event but never put her up for pre-order. If they did make an endgame one it would be her white suit, which is sad because i much prefer her black one. I hope they put that version out but I doubt they ever will.

Also will they make an endgame captain marvel? She has a slightly different suit and longer straighter hair now so I hope they do.

Do you think they will ever release valkyrie? They showed her at an event but never put her up for pre-order. If they did make an endgame one it would be her white suit, which is sad because i much prefer her black one. I hope they put that version out but I doubt they ever will.

Also will they make an endgame captain marvel? She has a slightly different suit and longer straighter hair now so I hope they do.

I just want a Valkyrie period. Sakaar suit or not. This movie will leave Hot Toys with years of figures if they really want to milk it. Trust me on that. I’ve seen the spoilers.

With BW sporting the braid look, I wonder if she’d have sculpted hair if they made her. A rooted braid would look gigantic in my opinion.

Finally got a peek at Nat here

dce31af9455cd9ab3afb47d72a907cc9.jpg

I got Thanos now on PO and thinking about Cap and Rocket. If I had the money I'd also consider the 1:1 gauntlet. I like it better than IW.

If I do go into this, its Thanos, Iron Man, and Cap. Drawing the line right there.

I think..

Maybe Spiderman...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That Widow hair looks like part sculpted and part rooted. Hmm...interesting. Is it just me or does it look like she has a new expression too?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Really hoping Rocket or Widow go up before the last thank-you coupon expires. Nice to see possibly a new sculpt on her too.

Armored Thanos (Pre-Ordered)
Nebula (Pre-Ordered)
Rocket
Valkyrie (instant PO for me if they make her)

I am adding Okoye to my previous list. I think Hot Toys will do a great job with her (If they decide to make her of course).

Captain America, Thanos for sure, thinking gettng maybe Hulk and Iron man also

Really hoping Rocket or Widow go up before the last thank-you coupon expires. Nice to see possibly a new sculpt on her too.

This. I have coupons from Sideshow and AE, both of which expire in a couple of days. It would be nice to use one of them - preferably the AE one, as it'll likely have free shipping to boot.

From what we've seen, I love how they're finishing it off with the Classic looks for Cap and IM. It makes it easier to buy this last release and be THE version for the character for the collection. I'm more so into Star Wars, but still want a few Avengers on my shelf.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This. I have coupons from Sideshow and AE, both of which expire in a couple of days. It would be nice to use one of them - preferably the AE one, as it'll likely have free shipping to boot.

I'm curious to see how long Sideshow sticks with this universal $25 thanks coupon they've been doing with the Endgame figs, and hopeful they keep it up, however hurtful it may be for the wallet/future retirement fund. Even if the 2-week time limit would somewhat force us to play chicken with orders we were on the fence about.

Back