1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven't shown Black Widow, Hulk, thor or a new captain marvel yet...do you think they will make these? I need the new black widow so was really disappointed she wasn't there and will be really annoyed if they don't make her.

Also do you think they will make them all in the white suits? I would love a cap and nat in the white suits...

They haven't shown Black Widow, Hulk, thor or a new captain marvel yet...do you think they will make these? I need the new black widow so was really disappointed she wasn't there and will be really annoyed if they don't make her.

Also do you think they will make them all in the white suits? I would love a cap and nat in the white suits...

There’s no thinking about it. From a business stand point of view, Hot Toys will not pass the opportunity. Only a matter of time they reveal all the remaining figures. And with all the recent reveal, I have a feeling we’re only 1/3 there.

We shouldn’t rule out seeing glimpses of Mark 51-84 either for possible future releases.

If there are figures you’re on the fence about, better to pre order and resell later versus waiting for release and buying at premium. That’s just me.

Getting most. Not getting War Machine as it is a poorly done rehash. Definitely wont get Captain Pancake Ass as she is just too irritating and will be the Jar Jar Binks of Endgame.

Getting most. Not getting War Machine as it is a poorly done rehash. Definitely wont get Captain Pancake Ass as she is just too irritating and will be the Jar Jar Binks of Endgame.

do you really need to start talking about her ass (which has nothing to do with her character) and insulting parts of her body just because you don't like the character? Grow up.

There’s no thinking about it. From a business stand point of view, Hot Toys will not pass the opportunity. Only a matter of time they reveal all the remaining figures. And with all the recent reveal, I have a feeling we’re only 1/3 there.

We shouldn’t rule out seeing glimpses of Mark 51-84 either for possible future releases.

If there are figures you’re on the fence about, better to pre order and resell later versus waiting for release and buying at premium. That’s just me.

Are there anymore events coming up that they could show more of the endgame line at? Or is it now just waiting for official reveals?

Right now I have nebula paid off, I’ll probably go after thanos..not sure about anyone else..Hawkeye maybe?? Depending if I sale my civil war off but not even sure if I want to sale it off..

I already knew I wanted the Thanos and Iron Man. Pre-ordered them the second they became available, same with Hawkeye/Ronin and War Machine. Only thing I want other than those four is perhaps the Rocket.

I'm getting Iron Man, Ronin, Captain America, and Black Widow. I already have the Infinity War Thor and I won't be pre-ordering Hulk as I don't like the body suit / uniform. Perfectly fine with my Avengers 1 Hulk. :)

Sigh.. they say you never get out.. :gah: :lol

Mrs convinced me to buy another display cabinet the same as the one most of my Hot Toys are in now (the rest ie: My Thor movie collection is displayed in another unit in another room)...

But I swear, if (dead or alive) Iron Man, Captain America and Thor are finished with in Endgame, I'm out... ;) yep, no Fantastic 4 or X-Men etc.. promise..

For myself I worry more about the uber DX champion master-painted ultimate Cap with the diecast shield and genuine leather straps and boots - 1200$; or the "master's choice" Iron Man with new sculpt, special 10-step process paint, and new base for the discerning collector - 345,000$...:lol

HT can milk license for years. I'm weak with my favs. Weak and broke.:monkey2:cool:

Although, hafta say looking at 'bay prices - dunno if those will hold and no plans to sell anything, but looking at my figs I just feel relieved. No way I'd pay some of the asking prices OMG:horror

For myself I worry more about the uber DX champion master-painted ultimate Cap with the diecast shield and genuine leather straps and boots - 1200$; or the "master's choice" Iron Man with new sculpt, special 10-step process paint, and new base for the discerning collector - 345,000$...:lol

HT can milk license for years. I'm weak with my favs. Weak and broke.:monkey2:cool:

Although, hafta say looking at 'bay prices - dunno if those will hold and no plans to sell anything, but looking at my figs I just feel relieved. No way I'd pay some of the asking prices OMG:horror

That's one of several factors that's kept my collection small these past years. I feel as if at some point in the future there will be significant upgrades available for some of these characters at very high prices. And I'm prepared to make that upgrade. :slap

eBay prices are looking very high these days due to Endgame and even Episode 9 hype fueling collectors. They're bound to come down a bit in a couple of years, but who knows?

If they finally give Black Widow sculpted hair I will get it. Also getting Mark 85, Thanos, possibly Hulk, possibly Cap.

Incessantly making the same comment is tiresome; nearly every member here know how you feel about CM. That's enough.

One more legit report and you'll earn a two week vacation. You've been warned,

Even tho the Ant-Man is from his own movie the recent pics of it on display with the EG figures looks really good. I may be adding him to my list. Damn it Marvel & Hot Toys

Even tho the Ant-Man is from his own movie the recent pics of it on display with the EG figures looks really good. I may be adding him to my list. Damn it Marvel & Hot Toys

What's interesting is that it's the same exact Ant-man from "Ant-man and The Wasp", however the EG version has a cool, customized base with Pym particles...maybe HT will start selling stands separately? Cause I doubt they'll re-release what amounts to be the same figure on a different line.

Yeah it’d be nice if they’d offer bases for figures like him & Cap Marvel it they don’t make figures of them for the movie

Something tells me HT will make a Captain Marvel (Endgame ver.) but not until next year after her solo movie version has been released. Just to make sure people don’t cancel like crazy...But given Carol has longer hair in this one, so the Endgame version will likely be, drumroll please, with rooted hair!!!

Back