How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was considering a Tantive IV corridor build for the droids, but they look great here together with the other characters.

Glad I never got round to it. I think I'll not get round to doing a Death Star hallway instead :)

Stunning work Jazz, all of it :clap

Thank you so much Lejuan. Highly recommended. I am selling my vector designs for $20

Thank you so much Lejuan. Highly recommended. I am selling my vector designs for $20

so how does this work? Are vector the acceptable format in which a laser cutting place will be familiar with in order to create the pieces? Are they labeled / any sort of building instructions?

Looks very awesome. I definitely want to make this happen! What material / thickness do you recommend? Is printing/shipping from your source an option at all?

Cheers!

I might just take you up on that, that's awesome of you to make them available and for such a good price considering the effort you put into them! I've even got access to a laser cutter at work :)

so how does this work? Are vector the acceptable format in which a laser cutting place will be familiar with in order to create the pieces? Are they labeled / any sort of building instructions?

Looks very awesome. I definitely want to make this happen! What material / thickness do you recommend? Is printing/shipping from your source an option at all?

Cheers!

For $20, I will send you the files together with a few pictures of the progress and I can answer any questions have. Everything is labeled. My source is very high quality but very expensive

This is the nicest diorama I have ever seen. I bet you could sell 10 of these for $1200 each, easy.

Even at $1200 my hours would not be rewarded much

xYhVjqz.jpg

This diorama is awesome! Please do a production run! :clap

I don't think anyone would be interested after hearing the $1250 price tag

Back