How it's made: 1/6 Death Star hallway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the thread for the Detolf dio get pulled? I cannot find it. I found the link to it, but it is 'invalid'.

Unlicensed? If that's the case the cutsoms sales section in this forum should be shut down.

My thoughts exactly! When I was making my Darth Vader suit, all the parts I bought were direct copies of the original and nothing is licensed

My thoughts exactly! When I was making my Darth Vader suit, all the parts I bought were direct copies of the original and nothing is licensed

It *is* odd. Perhaps it was because you're selling your custom diorama displays made to order?

That said, I really want one, and I hope to get on the list.

It *is* odd. Perhaps it was because you're selling your custom diorama displays made to order?

That said, I really want one, and I hope to get on the list.

Well contact Christian Orlo on Facebook. He is selling them

So you did a lot of the work and now are unable to be involved in the final purchasing of this venture? Who pulled the thread due to licensing, admins or someone higher up the chain at Disney or plastica?

No, he is not the problem, it is the singular act against this project, while so many other custom pieces are left unharmed. Thank though Solo_bones! I really appreciate you closing ranks like that!

No, he is not the problem, it is the singular act against this project, while so many other custom pieces are left unharmed. Thank though Solo_bones! I really appreciate you closing ranks like that!

Was it a C&D from Disney or a licensee perhaps? Hot Toys just showed off the Death Star wall panels that plug into their stands with their ROTJ Stormtroopers at SDCC. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Back