1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detolfs are almost a bit limiting for Dioramas space wise. Wish there was something a bit bigger, but as cheap :)

Yeah I am always trying to work around the limited space a DETOLF offers, but anything bigger really iincreases the price exponentially because of the material cost, longer machine times and much more expensive shipping

DSC_0642.jpg

It took some time to put everything together because of some bad tolerances of my detolf. Jazz' work is astonishing though, all the parts fit perfectly and look amazing.

Wow that looks Amazing!!! I love The poses!

Last edited:
Yeah I am always trying to work around the limited space a DETOLF offers, but anything bigger really iincreases the price exponentially because of the material cost, longer machine times and much more expensive shipping

Not sure if this has been asked before but would some sort of detention center diorama be feasible?

Looking great. Almost makes me regret not going for the Dx. Glad to see it doesn't feel crowded even with figures displayed. Did you remove the glass shelf before installing the dio?

Not sure if this has been asked before but would some sort of detention center diorama be feasible?

Probably, but it's very specific. And I've had more requests for the emperor throne room, executor bridge and carbon freezing chamber so those come first. I'll keep it in mind though

Looking great. Almost makes me regret not going for the Dx. Glad to see it doesn't feel crowded even with figures displayed. Did you remove the glass shelf before installing the dio?

Yeah, I had to remove the glass shelf.

Probably, but it's very specific. And I've had more requests for the emperor throne room, executor bridge and carbon freezing chamber so those come first. I'll keep it in mind though

Don't forget the Tantive IV corridor.

Don't forget the Tantive IV corridor.
Of course not. The service Corredor is almost ready for production and the other one will follow after that. The next one or the one in between those will be the emperor throne room budget edition

I will get as many different diorama´s as I can. They just add so much to a display. I make the easy ones myself and I have JazzInc for the rest. :lol

I will get as many different diorama´s as I can. They just add so much to a display. I make the easy ones myself and I have JazzInc for the rest. :lol

Glad to hear that you are happy enough to want more. I will most certainly try to deliver. I am really excited for the service Corredor. If you see that in person your mind will be blown!

Of course not. The service Corredor is almost ready for production and the other one will follow after that. The next one or the one in between those will be the emperor throne room budget edition

Great news. :)

Yeah, I had to remove the glass shelf.

Will see how it fits in mine but may try removing the shelf first in order to avoid any accidental breakage.

Gotta be my next purchase for sure. That Sideshow throne needs a nice backdrop to shine.

Received my Detolf Diorama today ! , Beautiful workmanship and a quality piece to grace any collection. Those of you who have ordered will not be disappointed, I cant thank Joost Assink and his father enough for making this possible.....Well done guys !!

Back