1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out all this beautiful solid machined aluminum before anodizing!
c5e5df33d9c1b54eff805880c78b2dcf.jpg

ce002072769219f2f8cda142928689e1.jpg

cfc8288aafe49c6932643ccbf76b2192.jpg

219666894fccfe06fe38b5972b6f8160.jpg

cdda2c4d2b87219e2355a9a2db651c53.jpg

I might be a tad late but has the production run for this been closed yet? I slept on jumping in since I had to balance my cash inflows...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I might be a tad late but has the production run for this been closed yet? I slept on jumping in since I had to balance my cash inflows...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered some extra so contact me at [email protected] with your desired set or sets and full shipping address and I'll put you on the list. $100 down payment required

According to Jazz in the video, there are still 10 available (sold 65 out of 75). Not sure if we're talking regular, deluxe or both though.

Just found this wow amazing and so awesome of you to do this for the community. I love your huge diorama and for everyone to own a smaller version is incredible. The price is a steal honestly for deluxe or regular. This would look nice with my Star Wars figures it really would.

I am surprisingly touched by the death of Carrie Fisher and I want to do something to express that and honour her. Tonight it hit me.

The first Tantive IV diorama that I will design next year will be her iconic scene with R2. Feels good to dedicate my work to her and honour her memory as a thanks for all the wonderful hours I spent with her in that incredible universe.

c60715dd64582ae09b6c80ebedfcb137.jpg

I am surprisingly touched by the death of Carrie Fisher and I want to do something to express that and honour her. Tonight it hit me.

The first Tantive IV diorama that I will design next year will be her iconic scene with R2. Feels good to dedicate my work to her and honour her memory as a thanks for all the wonderful hours I spent with her in that incredible universe.

c60715dd64582ae09b6c80ebedfcb137.jpg

This would be incredible.

The Tantive corridor is a good idea, but to get the full effect it would have to be quite deep and therefore not shelf friendly. A side view would work like your deathstar hallway but also would. It wouldn't have the same effect but still look nice. Just don't forget that stripper pole :lol

Back