How is it there's no 1/6 Biker Scout yet?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Marmit figures are not to be under-estimated.They were well made, accurate to the source material and surprisingly durable.Detail was tight and materials were of good quality. The only downside was that they STOPPED MAKING THEM.Dammit...PS

I remember passing on them back in the day because I collected hasbro 1:18 not 1:6. I think I saw boba for about 50quid!!

Eventually I got the at at for 40 quid and the tie for about 60 a few Years back. They re awesome.
I've not seen the medicom tie fighter in person but I can't imagine it's much better.

Ssc really dropped one here. Ot troopers have got to be huge sellers. I'll be tempted to buy them anyway.

The Marmit figures are not to be under-estimated.They were well made, accurate to the source material and surprisingly durable.Detail was tight and materials were of good quality. The only downside was that they STOPPED MAKING THEM.Dammit...PS

:exactly:

Marmit was the only company knowing somehow the armor of the AT-AT Driver was in fact light gray. The Marmit AT-AT Driver helmet is more accurate than the one on Hasbro 12" figure, Gentle Giant bust or Tomy mini-helmet. The Marmit Stormtrooper looks like it is real a guy from SW wearing a suit. Too bad they never made Vader and other characters like Snowtrooper & Snowtrooper Commander, Bikerscout, Royal Guard, Gunner etc.

Get moving Sideshow. Less prequel crap, more Original trilogy goodness!

If I see one more clone trooper I'm going to barf!

Get moving Sideshow. Less prequel crap, more Original trilogy goodness!

If I see one more clone trooper I'm going to barf!

I fourth it...Lets make 50 different clones but still no Chewbacca..he is only one of the main characters of the entire franchise. If your crack team of designers cant make one..hand it off to the professionals and let Hot toys have a crack at him

They just dont want you hardcore OT only guys to leave once you get your definitive figures LOL

And I second the to many clones comments bring on the PHASE 1 only clones :yess: :rotfl :yess:

True, but if they don't start making the definitive OT figures soon... I'll leave and spend my money elsewhere.:wink1:

I definitely an OT guy, but the clones rock, I'm more excepting of SSC'S mistakes wih them then I am with the OT characters. Would like to see the barc trooper then some accurate OT troops. Biker is my favourite all time trooper and they need to do it right

What gives me hope for the Speeder Bike is the S.T.A.P. It feels like Sideshow wanted to cut their teeth on a project that wasn't so in-demand. What we got there is gorgeous. Excellent engineering involved with all of the moving parts.

Also, look at the new tech that's going into things like the Battle Droids, IG-88 and Grievous. Some of that seems like it would translate very well into a production Speeder Bike. I'd bet anything that we'll see it eventually.

And of course it'll be on Sideshow's timetable. I mean, if they gave us everything we wanted ... and gave it all to us when we wanted it ... then they'd be giving us every figure under the sun right now. :lol

NO - that would be a waste. I'm strictly OT so it would be hard for me to purchase this, no matter how cool the BS ends up being.

:goodpost::exactly:
Although I would be down for that, you'd alienate some fans that only collect portions of Star Wars.

I'd likely get both (if done well), but I doubt they'd ever release them together like that yeah.

Lumping them together wouldn't make much sense anyway, other than the armour being similar. They didn't do it with plain clones & Stormies, although new precedents are being set all the time I guess, so that's not anything real solid to go by anyway. :lol

Back