How is it there's no 1/6 Biker Scout yet?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, wait. I forgot about the AT-AT Driver. :panic:

I was going to say! :tap

That will do it for all the must have OT troopers though... Wait, DST!!

dst-1.jpg

Did anyone notice the guy above handles a rebel blaster? ;)

You call it a rebel blaster I call it no good criminals stealing weapons from hard working imperial soldiers. I mean come on they hang around with little bear people that throw rocks at armored vehicles. You should be saying "Hey look at that rebel with a stolen gun" ;)

That'd be my guess... a 1/6 Speederbike has been confirmed so I imagine it will be a reveal for an upcoming convention.

Exactly with ROTJ having its anniversary in 2013...I say we see biker scouts next year, also I would not be suprised about a rotj fett, sdcc 2013 is my prediction.

It looks good (except for the Hasbro-looking boots), but not for what they're listed for on eBay.

The "Hasbro looking boots" are quite accurate if you look at some promo pics from ILM archives. ;) They were indeed moon boots which look just like that.

The Marmit figures are not to be under-estimated.They were well made, accurate to the source material and surprisingly durable.Detail was tight and materials were of good quality. The only downside was that they STOPPED MAKING THEM.Dammit...PS

You can find them cheap with patience, it took me 10yrs but I got the tie (mint), stormie (partially made) & atat (loose) for around a hundred each lol.... When I first saw them they where going for$150ea. Back when hasbro where doing 12" for $20

Hasbro's is great (IMO), but it's hand is too big :(

Please see my Hasbro 1/6 Bikerscout + speederbike with Luke Jedi SS photo, hope you here like it :)

Behind the scene
speederBIke_chase_BST_zpsbfb59dbc.jpg

The result
KP1_8530_merge120x66_800.jpg

Back