How do you prefer your Predator collectibles, mask on or off?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you like your Predator?

• Bio Helmet on

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Bio Helmet off

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
To me... it all depends on the PRED. Sometimes I like it on, sometimes off. Hard to say.

Snake for instance, he doesn't come with a Bio but he looks cool with one of them custom jobbies on that some people make .

The helmet is what distinguishes them from each other. It's their identity. Helmet on.

I thought I would pose my Classic Pred with his mask on, but usually I end up having him with his mask off. The older HT figures needed the helmets because they all looked the same without them :D

The newer figures look a bit more interesting with them off IMO, though you can't go wrong with either choice IMO.

I always felt there was something more mysterious about Predators with their mask on. It always made you wander what they looked like with it off, then once you saw it, you were like whoa. I have nothing bad to say about any of them without their Bio except Berserker cause I love the skin patterns and coloring of almost all of them. That's the only reason why I put the SS maquette over the CM Pred. Just love him with the Bio on.

Usually on but when I got the classic pred I couldn't decide so I just bought another one.problem solved

One of the great things about Predators is that they have an incredibly unique and interesting face to match their incredibly unique and interesting bio masks.
That said, I think I prefer the bio to be on.

it really depends on the sculpt, if the face looks bad, i will put the helemt on, if the face looks great i place the helmet on the side.

For something like a bust I prefer off. For statues on, but if theres an option for a second head then thats the best of both worlds.

I used to favor masked, but now I like a good mix. Of course it depends on if its an option, and also on what character it is. IE: P1=mask off usually, Berserker=mask on.

They pretty much all look the same so it's bio all the way for me. I have the LSB so that's my one piece without a bio on.

i think if u have a lot of preds its best to have most the bios on but 1 or 2 of them should be kept off, to mix it up

Back