How do you make yourself survive the loneliness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have lived completely alone in a tiny apartment in Japan since the fall of 2008.

I hear these people whining about "loneliness" and "isolation" cause of these dumb lockdowns, all while surrounded by their friends and family, in their own towns in their own countries, and I just laugh.

"Ah you think loneliness is your ally? You merely adopted the loneliness. I was born in it, molded by it."

I've been keeping busy with online college, but when I take a break I'm usually playing video games with my friends, drawing, or messing around with my figure collection. Keeping myself occupied with one thing or another is what works for me.

In these uncertain times, some of us are so lonely because of separation from loved ones. Are you one of them? How do you make yourself survive the feeling of loneliness?

My dear cousin is in another country and she keeps crying every time she calls her mother. She said she really wants to go home but can't for some restrictions and circumstances. I really feel pity for her. I really have no exact words on how to comfort her every time she calls crying. The video call seems not working for her. The only thing I am praying for is that everything will fall back into place and she can be strong enough to deal with this challenging time.

My dear cousin is in another country and she keeps crying every time she calls her mother. She said she really wants to go home but can't for some restrictions and circumstances. I really feel pity for her. I really have no exact words on how to comfort her every time she calls crying. The video call seems not working for her. The only thing I am praying for is that everything will fall back into place and she can be strong enough to deal with this challenging time.
That must be tough for her part. Hope that she can cope with herself, It's not going to be easy though but still, it's better to try our best.

Back