How do you guys afford this hobby

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of us are older and have pretty decent jobs. Im 35, no wife or kids and a professor at a University. If my girl friend wasn't around I would probably have more. :)

No way I could have done this at your age. gohastings.com on sale days should be bookmarked on your browser.

I just dump the wife (cheaper), and found a woman that also collects these things.

He is right. Just wait till you get your 1st house. What do you mean I have to pay for Water and Trash?

I kick my wife and son out. They hog up too much space with their belongings and they talk too much. :p just kidding.

Funny would would say that. Not about the wife and kid. The room. The space where my 13,500 gal pool was/is is now being turn into a collection room.

Sometimes I have no idea how I afford this hobby. I'd be a lot wealthier if I wasnt in it.

I work for the penal system and I have the inmates do all my work, so my income is spent entirely on dolls. And I keep them all hidden in a nice, deep............

shawshank-tunnel.png

What a coincidence I just found this thread. I'm 20 years old and I just lost my job. All I have now is my Wolverine PF, my HT Iron Man Secret Project and a cardboard box. Life is a _____.

Tell me about it bro. Thanks for the wishes.

I guess I'll be in the streets. If any lady is interested, I'll be in Freeport, Texas. Ask for the "Long Dong Ranger"

Tell me about it bro. Thanks for the wishes.

I guess I'll be in the streets. If any lady is interested, I'll be in Freeport, Texas. Ask for the "Long Dong Ranger"

:lol well I give u credit for a positive output but "Long Dong Ranger"? :horror

If u move to Canada, I will get u a job with my company that I work for....seriously.....

.....but you will need to apply for a working visa though :eek:

Last edited:
:lol I'm kidding...... for now :confused:

Thanks for the offer bro but I just gotta suck it up and move on. Keep trying harder everyday. :1-1:

Back