How can I display my collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool and classy display Lejuan :clap

Cheers mate! My mum was over the other night and said it was about time I put another one up. Every time she visits she stands there ogling my action figures for a few minutes and whenever a new one arrives it's just about the first thing she notices. I can't disappoint my dear mother. So it looks like I'll be putting up another one soon :lol

Love your display Lejuan. How many of them do you have? When you get a new case are you going to stack them vertically or side by side?

Love your display Lejuan. How many of them do you have? When you get a new case are you going to stack them vertically or side by side?

As well as the one in the pic I've got three others that are 'stacked'. The others are a bit crowded and this hurts the display a lot. The next shelf I get will have to be placed immediately above the one in the pic, simply for space reasons. I'm doing a renovation on my house in around a year's time, so all of these will either be replaced by a different system or moved into a new study :)

Back