How About 1/6 Smiling Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the majority here - as much of a huge Dark Knight fan that I am and would drool over anything TDK related Hot Toys would produce, I really don't think another Joker is at all necessary.... More characters are what's needed if anything. Give us a Scarecrow, Ras & Gordon, we have enough Jokers already :D

well I believe that hot toys is done with jokers. I actualy only collect joker and batman related things such as statues and such so another character would not do anything for me, which is why I am putting my own together. It has ALOT of work to go though.

I'm gonna make one for myslef, as soon as the MMS DX arrives.
I will 3D print my sculpt into a cast and the final head will probably look like this(unpainted of course)

Wow, that is very interesting... and the finished product statue you showed looks really good :rock

It is only a 2 week ban. His infractions finally caught up with him. 5 infraction points leads to an automatic 2 week ban. Hopefully the time off will be good for both him and everyone else.

It is only a 2 week ban. His infractions finally caught up with him. 5 infraction points leads to an automatic 2 week ban. Hopefully the time off will be good for both him and everyone else.

Darn it! He's one reason why I come on here a lot less than I used to. :(

Do Hot Toys even have the license to the 1989 Batman?
Or is it just The Dark Knight and Batman Begins?
A Keaton or Nicoleson figure would be great but I don't know if they have the permission. They seem to have Tim Burton films ok. Scissorhands and Mars Attack.

well I will have something to show you guys in a couple weeks time, but it has something to do with this thread and my sig at the bottom.:D:D:D

The most jealous I have ever been. Congrats though, but I must insist you put spoiler warnings on all of your posts featuring 'it'. :D

i wanna keaton batman and all the other characters......... anything batman lol

I am the Batfan
I still want a nurse Joker I'm really surprised they haven't covered that yet.
I agree though. I want to see a Hot Toys Batman and Joker 89! Also would love to see a Batman Returns Batman and Catwoman. Hell imagine a 1/18 scale batmobile from 89....Ummm...Sorry gotta go start sculpting...

Back