How About 1/6 Smiling Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-ALI-

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If Hot Toys make nurse joker i want a smiling face like this.

all jokers are serious only bank robers 2. head not serious but it is not definitly smile.

How about no more Jokers. Hot Toys needs to focus on other things after Batman DX. Unless they do different characters from the Batman Movies.

I would be down for a nurse joker as well. Hot toys is not slowing down any in fact they have just picked up the marvel movie liscense so a nurse joker would be great

It's time for the world's first fully functional, homicidal artist.

And as you can see he's allot happier:D.

Bring it on Hot Toys.

I vote no more Jokers also. Let it rest already. 3 is enough of anyone. 4 if you count cop Joker. Lay this to rest and work on new characters or a new movie.

The DX Jokers will be the only ones I have (other than the very first plain DC direct one) and even I agree that they need to stop making him.

I have an idea.A character like the Joker has so much expression that it is impossible to have a definitive version,so why not have a variety to choose from.Why not take some notes from DX Batman ans have different expressions,removeable faces from the hairline to the neckline,make 1 last Joker which has a skeletal face with a hole with a sculpted tongue for if you want an open mouth Joker.Sell different packs with different expressions,and hey,even have the hair be removable,so you could add different styles a la nurse Joker.

I have an idea.A character like the Joker has so much expression that it is impossible to have a definitive version,so why not have a variety to choose from.Why not take some notes from DX Batman ans have different expressions,removeable faces from the hairline to the neckline,make 1 last Joker which has a skeletal face with a hole with a sculpted tongue for if you want an open mouth Joker.Sell different packs with different expressions,and hey,even have the hair be removable,so you could add different styles a la nurse Joker.

I am one of the biggest joker fans around and even I know this is a bit much. There is no way hot toys is going to do a figure with a skeletal face and sculpted tongue underneath. The faceplates work with batman because of the small area, but the joker or another head it would look unnatural. Once you start adding to much you loose the accuracy of the sculpt and it becomes more of a toy if anything.

not a skeletal face per se,just a base if anything,for different faces.Of course,have the figure with a couple of faces.

Enough with the TDK line already.

A HT Keaton Batman would bring world peace, end all wars and cure human suffering.

Really, it would. ;)

batman10.jpg

Batman items are all I collect so if they come out with another TDK item that sparks my interest I may get it but the only other I will get is a Keaton Batman from 89 and a nicholson joker. I have a few other things on the way I have been working on that I am extremely happy about but cannot show them yet. Also we have to keep in mind anyone that is hoping for a DX keaton batman or Joker must remember that when hot toys announced the DX line they said specifically that this line is for items that HAVE ALREADY been released and are looking to improve upon the original in various creative ways, hence the mention of Rocky and Rambo in the same article DX batman was mentioned.

Back