Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the underlined letters before they posted the notice. I tried every possible combination of FREE and JABBA and the numbers 2 and 9. DAMN Sideshow for using a backward JABBA. After 40 minutes of getting "oops, not a valid code" I gave up.

I didn't want that fat slug anyway. I'd just have to buy the dang throne and then Bib Fortuna and then Crumb and then Leia as Boush and then the new Han in Carbonite and then the creature pack and then...

I guess my bank account and credit card is better off with me not winning.

I guess im somewhat like you then, I would of liked to have won the job figure, but if you have Jabba then you need is thorn. After awhile it would just build up on other product, and I know already I hardly have space as is. I will get Han in Carbonite though, but the will be placed behind Medi Boba.

Just got an email that I won the Grey Hulk Bust.
Great job Sideshow with Spooktacular and all! This is why I always come back!

Hey guys! Just wanted to thank SideShow for putting on a great promotion. I've been a casual fan of SS stuff for years, but this is my first SpookTacular experience. Glad I discovered this site. It's been a blast!

I have had such a bad day at work - I couldn't get on here or Sideshow at all.....

Congrats Freak winners....Happy Halloween...and

DANG I MISSED THE JABBA!

The winners for the Kanamit contest are:
Winners Announced!

Below is a list of our contest winner(s). All winners will be contacted via email.

* W. Durham from Marina, CA US (pending)
* R. Lubers from Santa Clara, CA US (pending)
* P. Shewmaker III from Little Rock, AR US (pending)
* S. Hambly from North Salt Lake, UT US (pending)

Didn't win on this one. :monkey2

Just got an email that I won the wow dio from the mistress contest!!!!!!! Will get shipping email monday!!!! :banana :banana :banana

Spooktacular/sideshow rocks!!!!!! :chew :D

Hmmm, I was the first to respond in the thread regarding the Grey Hulk LSB -- I guess I missed it though. :monkey2

Oh well, I gots me a Leia last night. :chew

Back