Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yippee 2 more posts and i can see signatures! why i never post will amaze me. prowled this forum for years and never started posting.

Ehh 'F it. I bit the bullet and got the freebie. It's the coolest looking one of the bunch and gave mine away last year so i'll put this one on my desk @ work...

NOW BRING ON THE OTHER FREEBIES!!! :monkey5

Ah! I found it...dont want it though. But now I get how to play. But how did you find out it was the Orc helmet?

Ah! I found it...dont want it though. But now I get how to play. But how did you find out it was the Orc helmet?

Well, keep in mind that most of the giveaway items will be things from the gift certificate list, and they won't be too expensive either. I think the most expensive giveaway of this kind (that wasn't a one-off contest) was the Clone trooper VCD, which is around $70.

So you can narrow the possibilities down that way.

Free or not, I'm not a LOTR fan at all....:monkey3

Too bad about the price...i'd love to get a free Wolf...or alteast a discounted one....heh.

neither am I but i got it cause its my first Spooktacular and figured I'd atleast get that. that clone trooper vcd would be a little cooler though.... maybe.

Well, keep in mind that most of the giveaway items will be things from the gift certificate list, and they won't be too expensive either. I think the most expensive giveaway of this kind (that wasn't a one-off contest) was the Clone trooper VCD, which is around $70.

Actually, the most expensive freebie last year was this I believe.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2722

I remember that VCD, that was a nice one. And they threw it up at like 7am EST, I remember. Good times...

neither am I but i got it cause its my first Spooktacular and figured I'd atleast get that. that clone trooper vcd would be a little cooler though.... maybe.

I gots too much useless ^^^^ in my room! :lol Besides, aside from a few things, im an action figure dude....:gun

Back