Hourglass Pubhouse "Official" Spooktacular 2008 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depending on your browser you can access it from this board anywhere, but if you use firefox (like i do) dont try to access it from the home page, it just refreshes the page you are on, go into the board & then hit the chat button......a lil' pie-rat:D told me that & worked like a charm.

:D:D:D:D:D

Spook deal for anyone interested:

Buy any three of the following LSB's and get the fourth one free

Grey Hulk LSB
Apocolypse EX LSB
Stealth IM EX LSB
Stealth IM LSB
Thor LSB
Green Goblin LSB
Wolverine EX LSB

I don't mean to complain, but these discounts are really lame. I mean, a free catalog with purchase of a $350 statue? $10 off a $300 statue? Oh boy!

So the free helm and the free Buffy don't count huh? Or the 60% off any Buck figure, 25% off Pamela Vorheese or the 50% off a Willow? Let's not forget about the free Bespin Luke or the 5 Jigsaw dolls they gave away too. Might not be what you want, but that's really no reason to whine about it. Things'll get better as we get closer to Halloween. But worst case scenario, you could put your old title back up since Obama's clearly won this election. :p

Last edited:
That's a contest -- not a discount. And did you just quote yourself?

YUP! But you're forgetting. All the little specials, like the free Buffy and the 60% off a Buck, etc, still need that nifty spectacle you got in the readiness kit. You also got the t-shirt, poster and buttons too. A true freak would've purchased it for the coaster alone...well... that and the Mort button.:naughty

I don't mean to complain, but these discounts are really lame. I mean, a free catalog with purchase of a $350 statue? $10 off a $300 statue? Oh boy!
It's additional $10 off. It's already priced down $50. I think $60 is a pretty good discount.

What I don't get; why offer a catalog as a special to Access Card holders? To acquire the card, you must have bought the Readiness kit, and included in the kit was the catalog. How many catalogs does one need?

Latest posts

Back