hottoys VIP X'mas gift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys' Christmas Present

Actually he is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish, Cherokee, Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent. And the figure looks like him.

and someday he could be president... :rotfl

awesome looking figure,
Did you get the Christmas card packs as well,
If so would you be able to post scans of them for us all here to see????

Kindest regards
Tys

michael2w.jpg

michael1t.jpg

I am no VIP ... I wish .. but I did get lucky :p

Re: Hot Toys' Christmas Present - Limited Ed. TrueType

Just got one delivered, woo hoo, thank you Hot Toys!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Re: Hot Toys' Christmas Present

hot toys did an amzing job turning a black guy into a white dude.
if someone asks what do i mean.. the guy from prison break is african american...look up his credentials or biography..it doesn't mean anything to me just pointing it out.

Actually he is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish, Cherokee, Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent.

Which is funny, because out of that entire mix turtlepower73 only saw African-American and immediately labeled Wentworth Miller a "black guy".

:duh

I'll camp out at the mail box for mine. LoL. Yea right like I'll get one.

It looks like just a repaint of the Prison Break Wentworth head, not the TrueType/USMC head. Very nice though.

Looks cool!.I am sure the new Hot Toys T2 Arnold figure will have those thigh pieces added to him to create more bulk.

Where did you get the gray pair of pants?

As usual I have no idea what it is :p I just picked up an entire suit for my BR Joker head but it didn't look right so I ended up getting another Joker outfit and had this spare and it finally found a good home (or at least the pants and shoes :p) Oh yeah I picked these up from Toys2. They also got some new leather outfit to match the T2 an T3 Arnie look which I am going to use partially for my extra Marcus (mainly the leather pants and shoes. Oh the lack T-shirt is from that outfit :p

Hey Geil. How is the new TrueType body? I know they gave you guys the new body. I know the arms are a bit bigger and the torso is a bit thicker but is it a big difference than the old TrueTypes?? Will the body fit in the Superman Returns costume?

Hey Geil. How is the new TrueType body? I know they gave you guys the new body. I know the arms are a bit bigger and the torso is a bit thicker but is it a big difference than the old TrueTypes?? Will the body fit in the Superman Returns costume?

Based on Shaun's review (cause I don't have an extra naked narrow to compare :p) it should be almost identical but see for yourself
https://testicular-fortitude.blogspot.com/2009/12/16-hot-toys-2010-true-type-body.html
Just be careful it is kinda NSFW haha
BTW Ithink he has the Superman outfit too so maybe you can message him here and ask him to try fitting it on. I think the new TT is better as the joints are tighter oh and the shoulder does not have that huge gap anymore!!

Umm... what's NSFW?? Oh also is this identical to the new RE5 Wesker body?? And what is Shaun's board name?

Hey any chance anyone has a Superman Returns suit they could slap on this bad boy? Thinking of grabbing a Wesker body and putting the suit on him. The Wesker body and this body are the same right?

Got mine, too!
I would think the Superman suit would fit just fine. This body isn't exactly the same as Wesker, though- you'll have to wait until 2010 for this particular body but I'll tell you, it's worth it. Big improvement.

Back