HotToys P2 to come with 2 heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad I didn't pre-order this guy.

Maybe there will an open mouth Predator from the original movie. I guy can dream, right?

Huh.....I'm really glad I was holding off for the Elder Predator. I would have been pissed if I ordered the "Normal Version" of the P2 and didn't get the shouting mouth. Guess I gotta wait for the exclusive to be made available somewhere.

So, any news on where to order the Exclusive Version? I was about to order one from SSC till I read that he doesn't come with the unmasked open mouth head.:monkey2

i'm hoping it's just poor nomenclature and there will be only one P2 pred with both heads and both arms. i hope that because hot toys have 2 preds from this movie and the other is called elder version, they just didn't know what to call the main pred and called him normal version.

i hope but i'm probably wasting my breath. hot toys is the most annoying company when it comes to exclusives as they never seem to tell us there'll be one, so everyone is stuck with preorders for a slightly less desirable fig.

There is no place to pre-order the supposed Predator 2 Exclusive and it probably won't be up for pre-order until around the same time the original HT Pred 2 figure comes out....then you might start seeing pre-orders pop up.

Just received 'official' word that the Pred 2 pic with the extra head is a fake/Photoshop comp. This was the display bits were taken from-
DSC00251-1.jpg

And this is the official quote-

For your information, the predator 2 - predator model kit comes with ONE
head only.

thanks for the clear-up, wookster..sorry abt posting the wrong infor in the first place, fellas..guess i was duped by gppd photoshoppin!!heehee:D

Not your fault Ed, it had us all fooled, very convincing piece of work.

Wookster, do you happen to know if the P2 Elder comes with a mask? I'm also curious if there's more info available on the brown Aliens Alien warrior pictured here... Besides the repaint, is there anything else that's special about it? Does it come with extra parts (like the brown AvP Alien came with a facehugger), or is the ES more limited? You might don't have the info, but i just thought I take a chance and ask, you know.
It's good to see the power loader in relation with the Aliens. Quite big! But that doesn't look like the Ripley with a new headsculpt, does it?

Wow....a PS stunt that was alarmingly well done. I was fooled.:monkey3

Yeah, if you look closely at the pic, you can see blur lines. The head is more in focus than any other part of the figure.

Too bad, I thought the "sculpt" was awesome. Now I know it's because it's cut from the movie!

Thanks for the update Wookster. Why would anyone want to spend the time faking something like that is beyond me. :confused:

Wookster, do you happen to know if the P2 Elder comes with a mask? I'm also curious if there's more info available on the brown Aliens Alien warrior pictured here... Besides the repaint, is there anything else that's special about it? Does it come with extra parts (like the brown AvP Alien came with a facehugger), or is the ES more limited? You might don't have the info, but i just thought I take a chance and ask, you know.
It's good to see the power loader in relation with the Aliens. Quite big! But that doesn't look like the Ripley with a new headsculpt, does it?

Just asked my man on the inside and this was his answer-

Dear Jeff,

No problem! I’d love to answer your questions. J

Please note that the Elder Predator from Predator 2 DOES NOT comes with a mask, as it didn’t appear in the movie. Please refer to our product page: https://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=56&pid=307 for details.

Sorry…the Brown alien will not comes with any extra accessory.

Yes, the Ripley in power loader will feature a new face sculpt.

Thanks again!

Well, that clears that up. Would have been nice to get a mask, but as you don't see one on screen and these are 'Movie Masterpiece' figures it makes sense.
Looking forward to seeing Ripley as well.

A thought has occurred to me on this one. If their will only be 1 version of this figure, why is it listed on the HT site as the "Normal" version? Inquiring minds want to know...PS

A thought has occurred to me on this one. If their will only be 1 version of this figure, why is it listed on the HT site as the "Normal" version? Inquiring minds want to know...PS

I'm assuming because the "other" version is the Elder Predator, as they are both from Predator 2.

Predator 2 - normal version
Predator 2 - elder predator

Back