HotToys P2 to come with 2 heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what exclusive??

Yeah,it's gonna be some convention exclusive.Also if you look on SS's site and description of their Predator 2,it says nothing about a second head or bloody stump for that matter.Im all most certain the second head/bloody stump Predator 2 is gonna be an exclusive.

greaaaat. that means they'll be harder to find, and most probably more expensive!!

Yep,that's what I said.But hey,atleast now you have a heads up and know if you want it,then you have jump on it right when it comes out or it's end up like Hicks or some were near that expensive.

So has this been confirmed that the open mouth and damaged arm are an exclusive... or is this speculation?

So has this been confirmed that the open mouth and damaged arm are an exclusive... or is this speculation?

Well look at the evidence.Wasn't there Ani-com Exclusive Scar that came with an extra head,with green blood on it.I don't think that their just going to give us an extra head and bloody stump for a regular release.It's just common sense that the extra head Predator 2 would be an exclusive and it's like I said in one of my last post's,the Predator 2 on SS's website says nothing about an extra head or bloody stump.But hey that's just what I think.

Sadly your probably right... but I hope not :lol

So I wonder if this means that the only way to have the open mouth head is to also have a bloody stump. That would be pretty tricky if the alternate version didn't come with a hand, then you'd almost have to buy both figures.

Sadly your probably right... but I hope not :lol

So I wonder if this means that the only way to have the open mouth head is to also have a bloody stump. That would be pretty tricky if the alternate version didn't come with a hand, then you'd almost have to buy both figures.

You most certainly would,atleast I would.

I'm now positive this is an exclusive variant, the HT website calls the same one Sideshow is offering the "Normal Version" on the front page:
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/
This HT exclusive crap sucks balls. I'd rather pay an extra $20-$30 on one release with two heads then buy two of the same figure for $130+ apiece. I hate the way the mask turned out, and would rather display my Predator with the open mouth head, but if that version doesn't come with a whole left arm, then I'd be forced to buy the regular release because I'm just not liking the severed arm look at all.
My ideal Predator 2 would be with the open mouth head and whole left arm. Maybe it would be best to get the exclusive Pred and the body from the regular release off Ebay?
Hopefully Sideshow will carry a limited number of the exclusive so I don't have to pay Toy Square prices.

i'm starting to get pretty annoyed by this as well. I am NOT buying 2 predators so that i can have him unmasked with a full arm.

Last edited:
That sucks.
I was hoping the regular edition would come with the second head. I would have no problem paying extra for that.

Man, I don't want to have to cancel my order... but I will if it doesn't come with that 2nd open-mouthed head.

:banghead

My ideal Predator 2 would be with the open mouth head and whole left arm. Maybe it would be best to get the exclusive Pred and the body from the regular release off Ebay?

Yep, it would really suck if it took 2 figures to create the perfect version... now its entirely possible that the variant would have a swappable forearm. But it all speculation at this point.

Yep, it would really suck if it took 2 figures to create the perfect version... now its entirely possible that the variant would have a swappable forearm. But it all speculation at this point.

You're right, It could have a whole left forearm and hand included. Personally, I hope it has a whole second left arm so the gauntlet doesn't have a seam through the middle of it. :monkey2
It wouldn't make sense to have the closed mouth head and mask included with him and not have a whole left arm, he had the mask off by the time he lost the arm.

The rush for the exclusive begins!
I hate this too. Wish they'd make it easy, but no. They do wanna make money you know. Not surprised we'd have to stretch for 'em.

Back