HotToys P2 to come with 2 heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5day-hk-hottoys-9.jpg

Wow man... That open mouth sculpt is AMAZING!! One of the best Predator likenesses I have ever seen. And WILL be the way it will be displayed once I have it. :rock

WOW! I would definitely want to display this with the mask on but that open mouthed sculpt is amazing.....I'd probably go that route.

Actually, the cut was at mid-forearm.Harrigan(Danny Glover) cut his arm to prevent the self-destruct from doin' it's thing...PS

They might just be showcasing both the mask on a head and the head itself.

But if there are two separate heads, wouldn't the maskless one have its mandibles stretched out or something?No sense in making another head if it doesn't look like the Predator's roaring or something. Speaking of which, maybe Hot Toys should look into "bendable mandibles" for the Predator hmmm....

I don't know about this. I like slipping the helmet on and off. And the heads haven't been easily swappable in the past so maybe this means you gotta choose between wearing the mask and not. I don't know...

use a blow dryer on the heads. they come off easily after they become warm..

Back