hottoys or dc direct joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he just joined so he doesn't know the ins and out. When you click on a recent thread, the site gives you a bunch of listings at the bottom of the page that are related to that particular thread. And some of those recommended threads are really old.
Thanks for helping me, i am new, P.s. to all the others, your all also writing on a 2 year old thread, not just me, so by saying im sad by doing it that makes you sad for doin it, bam:yess:

Ya know what, only 2 days on this place and im already p*ssed off, so screw you guys (except for amusedjester & MR. Fusion) and im out.
(oh and this is for you Calcifer ya little t*rd, lol)
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Ya know what, only 2 days on this place and im already p*ssed off, so screw you guys (except for amusedjester & MR. Fusion) and im out.
(oh and this is for you Calcifer ya little t*rd, lol)
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Hey,we're just kidding around,man.There's no need to get offended,and this is a pretty great place to talk about collecting(The best IMO).Anyway,welcome to the forums.

:goodpost::p

Depends on how much you're willing to spend.

Hot toys is clearly better but even with them there are 3 different Jokers to choose from and each can be found on a different price point.
1) Joker V1 - approx $100 (No Heath Ledger Likeness)
2) Bank Robber Joker $150 to $200 - (Has an extra head with one of the best mass produced sculpts that can be used to replace the V1 head.
3) DX Joker $300+ This replaces the V1 with a head that has PERS (Parallel Eye Rolling System) and an alternate version with cop head/outfit.

the only one that is easy to find is the V1 Joker.

I will be selling both by br head and my dx head ..but i guess you don't want to deal with a t*rd like me.

That's funny... I've been on here for years and never noticed that "similar thread" section at the bottom. That does help explain some of these ridiculous necroposts :lol

Back