hottoys or dc direct joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is exactly the problem. Here, Les only added a bit more hair and repainted it:

MYJOKER018.jpg

This is why I'll pass on both and get the custom ! :banana

This is why I'll pass on both and get the custom ! :banana

But that's a custom done ON the DC Direct...
Mine is in the mail and I should receive it by Friday-- Monday at the latest.:D

This one should tide me over until the HT one ships from Toys2 in August.

just picked up my DCD joker figure and im very pleased..you can never have to many TDK jokers in your collection!:D

He looks good, although I wish they'd managed to have got his waistcoat the correct colour. It needs to be leaf green, rather then a dull grey.

But that's a custom done ON the DC Direct...
Mine is in the mail and I should receive it by Friday-- Monday at the latest.:D

This one should tide me over until the HT one ships from Toys2 in August.

Actually it is just the DCD head. Its on a dragon body with completely custom clothing. Les alterted the head by adding more hair and then casted that alterted version and used it on his figure. He is only selling the heads though.

He looks good, although I wish they'd managed to have got his waistcoat the correct colour. It needs to be leaf green, rather then a dull grey.

The vest? Yeah, its a bit too grey. As is the suit jacket, which sould be blue.

I do like that they gave him the mask. You have to think that HT is waiting to make a separate version of him that will include it.

Well considering that he never wears the mask with the Purple suit, I find the DCD addition a nice addition but all in all fairly useless in terms of accuracy and display. Not to mention its fairly oversized.....

I guarantee that we'll get a Bank Robbery Joker probably with 2 HS, one with the mask on and one with the mask off, the addition of the mask, probably the duffel that will open with grenades in them, probably the one grenade with the purple string and the automatic pistol. Since he wears a completely different suit, it'll be a welcomed release. :rock

Back to the question at hand, out of the box you can't go wrong with HT.

If they do make another version, it should be the part where hes in the officers uniform with out the makeup

I can envision the following Jokers:

-Standard HT Joker (v1) - That we are already getting
-Gotham Police Honor Guard Joker - In the full Police Garb with rifle and sans facepaint
-Nurse Joker - With wig, facemask, gun, etc.
-Interrogation Room Joker - With facepaint almost completely rubbed off, no jackets, no gloved hands, with Cell phone maybe shard of broken glass...

thats what i ment that one with no paint. You can see alot more heath like that though

OK im gonna clear this up here and now :impatient:
The DCD Joker's clothes do look too big for him, but, if you give him a slightly bigger body as i have he looks a lot lot better.
The HT's Joker's clothes are already brilliant but it doesn't include the robbery mask, if you want this you either have to buy the robbery joker, the DCD joker or find someone stupid enough to sell theirs!
The DCD Joker's head sculpt does look more like heath ledger but the paint job may need some "tweaking"...
Yet the HT's Joker's head sculpt is immaculate but doesn't look at all like Heath Ledger, it makes him look older, too skinny and un-threatening.
Plus the accessories in the HT's Joker are better (if you go for the expensive one) you get two joker heads, a gotham P.D. costume and head with a rifle, set of knives, set of cards and SEVEN??? hands.... why seven two must be the same or something to have an un-even amount of hands.
However the DCD's joker has knives, a gun, a set of cards, the mask :hi5: and three sets of hands.
All in all it's a matter of price DCD joker=max:$80 HT joker=max=$399 (thats with the officer costume
There you go... enjoy:goodpost:

He would have had to have PHYSICALLY search to find this damn thread. That leads me to question, WHY? Why would anyone in their right mind go and look for a two year old thread with such a dated discussion?

Holy moley!! I thought this was just made b/c of the recent iPad vs DX Joker jus thought a flury of these bs were starting. I feel bad for the man just b/c he seems so enthusiastic about his review on both like he's reeeally telling us somehing we don't know yet. Poor guy, all that trouble digging up the dead thread and writing his review that clears everything up. Where was he 2 years ago? :lol

he just joined so he doesn't know the ins and out. When you click on a recent thread, the site gives you a bunch of listings at the bottom of the page that are related to that particular thread. And some of those recommended threads are really old.

he just joined so he doesn't know the ins and out. When you click on a recent thread, the site gives you a bunch of listings at the bottom of the page that are related to that particular thread. And some of those recommended threads are really old.

Good point. I mean, hell, this current thread recommends this: Batman Vs. Joker Statue DC Direct, which is a 3 1/2 year old thread.

Cut the guy some slack, fellas.

Good point. I mean, hell, this current thread recommends this: Batman Vs. Joker Statue DC Direct, which is a 3 1/2 year old thread.

Cut the guy some slack, fellas.

for me it was all in good fun, not meant to harm anyone...ya know like being the new guy at work and you do something and the rest of the guys give you a hard time...just that sort of thing at least on my end

Back