Hot Wheels Elite Batmobiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its kinda nice that Forever is finally getting the love it deserves... Batarang movie prop,1/18 Hot Wheels Elite, 1/18 Cult Classic diecast,1/25 Diecast.... Maybe eventually we will get figures from NECA and Hot Toys.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Its kinda nice that Forever is finally getting the love it deserves... Batarang movie prop,1/18 Hot Wheels Elite, 1/18 Cult Classic diecast,1/25 Diecast.... Maybe eventually we will get figures from NECA and Hot Toys.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I'd definitely buy all of the Forever figures if HT ever decides to make them, but I know I'm in the minority liking Forever so I won't hold my breath. I'm just happy we are getting what we are getting so far. I might get the Batarang prop.

I'd definitely buy all of the Forever figures if HT ever decides to make them, but I know I'm in the minority liking Forever so I won't hold my breath. I'm just happy we are getting what we are getting so far. I might get the Batarang prop.

Yeah I agree... But it's Batman so whatever they sell you know people will buy it regardless... I can see NECA and HT bothing doing 1/6(HT) and 1/4(NECA) much like the 66 and 89... I'd say it's only a matter of time....

I'd be up for an Animated Series elite Batmobile. Don't think a high quality version has been attempted. The Hot Wheels 1/50 was pretty good.

I'd be up for an Animated Series elite Batmobile. Don't think a high quality version has been attempted. The Hot Wheels 1/50 was pretty good.

I would be all for that along with an elite Arkham Asylum Batmobile

Well according to Entertainment Earth Forever Elite is Dealyed til November.. Oh well but looks like the 1/25 Forever Batmobile might be out this month.

Earlier I posted that I'm building the Moebius1/18 Batpod.
I'm also adding cables,tubing,batteries switches and other small stuff.
Also Catwoman is changed from a riding position to a standing one.

Here are some pictures.

At this moment I am changing Catwoman's hair an completing her limbs and hands.

Let me know what you thinkt about it so far.

It's been a while and I forgot to show te pictures of the finished product.
Better late than never, here they are:

Looks like my Batman Forever Elite BM has shipped! Anyone else?

Here's a peek... Looks great!

76632.jpg

76632_1.jpg

76632_2.jpg

76632_3.jpg

76632_4.jpg

76632_5.jpg

76632_6.jpg

76632_7.jpg

76632_8.jpg

76632_9.jpg

76632_10.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All, new to this site but collecting for a while. I've wanted a 1:18 Batman Forever Batmobile for ages and have just seen it's finally happening. I've seen that there will be a Heritage Forever released also. Does anyone know what the differences between the forever elite and the forever heritage are/will be?

Also, some recommendations on the best places to buy these (and all diecast) in the UK?

Thanks

Hi Dik1985. Looks like there isn't much on the Heritage version yet, but based on the pricing ($69.99 US for the Heritage), I'm guessing that "Heritage" is the re-branding of what Hot Wheels used to call their "standard" release car. So probably a little less painting on the engine, a bit less detail on the interior, possibly even a couple fewer diecast accent pieces in favor of plastic. If you're really a fan of the Forever car, and you've been waiting for it to be released, however, I'd go with the Elite. It's REALLY cool, and after seeing it, I wouldn't be willing to settle...

listing11.jpg

Hell yea! I would be all in for the batmobiles from the animated series! Especially for the Mark II from the animated series "The Batman".

Hi Dik1985. Looks like there isn't much on the Heritage version yet, but based on the pricing ($69.99 US for the Heritage), I'm guessing that "Heritage" is the re-branding of what Hot Wheels used to call their "standard" release car. So probably a little less painting on the engine, a bit less detail on the interior, possibly even a couple fewer diecast accent pieces in favor of plastic. If you're really a fan of the Forever car, and you've been waiting for it to be released, however, I'd go with the Elite. It's REALLY cool, and after seeing it, I wouldn't be willing to settle...

listing11.jpg

The Batman Forever Batmobile came out nice. Not my favorite Batmobile ...so I'm hoping they come out with more in the same scale.

Yea, I looked it up. They look good. I was hoping for the batmobiles from the animated series, too. The Mark II from "The Batman", for example.

The recently re-released Elite version of the '89 Batmobile is actually pretty in line with what people were asking for as a 'Super Elite' version which is the old elite version with corrected coloring. It has the cleared opera window, real mesh, better detailed interior, and opening engine compartment like the old elite version but now has the silvery metallic parts instead of the ugly gold tint they used before. It also comes with a cheap jack stand.

Guys. How does these Hot Wheels Tumbler stand of compare to Hot Toys Tumbler. In terms of paint and looks. Assuming scale is the same?

Guys. How does these Hot Wheels Tumbler stand of compare to Hot Toys Tumbler. In terms of paint and looks. Assuming scale is the same?
Personnally, I really love this line. Much more display option as the 1:6 is wayyyy too huge. I know, I have the 1:6 1989 Batmobile and it's a beauty, but also a pain to display.

Those 1:18 are nice, well detailed, well painted, BUT I would prefer a 1:12 scale so it would be a PERFECT middle between the 1:6 and 1:18.

Those are NOT the Elite, but the Heritage serie (cheaper and little less detailed)
Img_5408.jpg

The Bat-pod is from the Blu-ray Collector set

Back