Hot Toys Yondu Tease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope Yondu is not announced with the other Summer Exclusives.
I don't wanna pay extra $ and waste extra time in order to get him.

Really hoping he isn't an exclusive of any kind :pray:...will struggle to get him from the UK retailers if he is, and even if they do stock him guessing that his 'exclusive' tag will drive the price up even more than usual...the Hot Toys prices are just crazy over here atm. :(

Does anyone know why PlasticEnemies posted the pic of the GOTG cast in the cockpit of the Milano?
Are they hinting at something or just trying to be clever?

When are the summer exclusives normally announced?

Last year they revealed the Toy Fair Exclusives on the 7th of July and the convention was on July 21st. (July 20th: preview night)
so roughly 2 weeks/3 weeks from now.

Can't wait, loved the Arkham Asylum Joker from that, hoping that there'll be plenty - I imagine Yondu will definitely be one!

I wouldn't be surprised if one is a GotG Vol. 2 character, one is a dceu one (Wonder Woman with a lighter coloured armour, a Arkham Videogame character, Jester Harley Quinn or SWAT/silver jacket Joker), a Star Wars character (maybe that special edition Boba Fett that was mentioned a couple of months ago) and a character from another license (a Young Captain Jack Sparrow perhaps).

I really don't know. Sorry for being partially off-topic. :monkey3

I wouldn't be surprised if one is a GotG Vol. 2 character, one is a dceu one (Wonder Woman with a lighter coloured armour, a Arkham Videogame character, Jester Harley Quinn or SWAT/silver jacket Joker), a Star Wars character (maybe that special edition Boba Fett that was mentioned a couple of months ago) and a character from another license (a Young Captain Jack Sparrow perhaps).

I really don't know. Sorry for being partially off-topic. :monkey3

I think you're hitting the nail on the head with the silver suit joker. That's pretty much done for them, it is an easy release to cobble together.

Star Wars is probably that Holiday Boba, or maybe a Battlefront 2 Inferno Squad trooper.

Young Jack would be a curve ball - but with how quickly the film was swept under the rug with other releases, I don't think it'll happen.

Marvel is definitely going to include a HPP armor, but I think a Yondu stands a strong chance, and he'll be the Knightmare Bats of this Toyfair.

We know Gamora and Drax still need to be revealed by HT, so until they are shown, there's still a chance for Yondu.

That said, we all know how this story ended with Rogue One in regards to Cassian, Baze and Bodhi.

So the first SDCC exclusives were shown. Still hoping we get Yondu, I figure this week we'll get the rest of the exclusives revealed?

My guess is:
-A Star Wars figure
-A DC Figure
-Maybe Yondu, otherwise the Iron Man figures counted as the Marvel figures this year

I would be surprised if Yondu releases as an exclusive. Seems like the general trend is repaints and variants of characters with existing figures, correct?

But man do I want a Yondu!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"He may have been your father boy, but he wasn't your daddy."

Stop it, you're making me get all emotional. Between that quote and being envious of that sick custom Yondu, I am beside myself. Thank you for sharing the pic.

Back