Hot Toys Yondu Tease

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be surprised if Yondu releases as an exclusive. Seems like the general trend is repaints and variants of characters with existing figures, correct?

But man do I want a Yondu!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This all day... Yondu is too unique and demanded for it to be an exclusive, that would just piss a lot of people off because of the limited availability. HT's SDDC exclusives are typically of minor characters or variant/one off versions of popular characters. I've never seen them designate a popular main character as a con exclusive, and i'm glad they don't. The only way I think they would is if the character was at risk of not selling well, and i'm pretty sure Yondu would sell great. HT would have nothing to benefit from making Yondu a con exclusive.

I'd be pretty upset if it was a con exclusive, at least this year. It looks like the Iron Man exclusives can only be picked up at the con, so all of us who aren't going would need to pay scalper prices :(

This all day... Yondu is too unique and demanded for it to be an exclusive, that would just piss a lot of people off because of the limited availability. HT's SDDC exclusives are typically of minor characters or variant/one off versions of popular characters. I've never seen them designate a popular main character as a con exclusive, and i'm glad they don't. The only way I think they would is if the character was at risk of not selling well, and i'm pretty sure Yondu would sell great. HT would have nothing to benefit from making Yondu a con exclusive.

Exactly, that's why it'll probably be Holiday Special Fett for the SDCC exclusive. Which I have no idea who in their right mind would buy.....but each to their own.

Like that has stopped them before :lol

Like that has stopped them before :lol

I've never seen any base figures (by that I mean the "common, basic, or standard" version of a character, not variations) of main characters as con exclusives before, so i'm not sure what you mean.
The only unique one I can think of off hand is Maria Hill, and she's hardly a main character.

be3c56554b56b8a7b8c9d1d74b47e24f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6458f7ec55124bc84c839ee7de60b678.jpg

I kinda wish they would make a sculpt of him smiling, just cause he's got that cocky smile we all love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back