Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disappoint you, friends... But these pictures are almost 2 years old and it is the prototype by BomberToys which had to cease its development.
Personally, it's been a while since I've seen real news about the proto from HT.

Isn't this such funny irony? Usually the chinese companies are knocking off other people, now that they are being copied..they send a cease letter to stop production.
I wished Bomber Toys came out with this a year ago, they would have sold out.

Sorry to disappoint you, friends... But these pictures are almost 2 years old and it is the prototype by BomberToys which had to cease its development.
Personally, it's been a while since I've seen real news about the proto from HT.

Not seen anything since the Tokyo show.

The one aspect Hot Toys REALLY NEED to work on-is their communication.

Not seen anything since the Tokyo show.

The one aspect Hot Toys REALLY NEED to work on-is their communication.

:goodpost: it's quite frustrating at times, especially when there's major concern like with the Indy Dx. Surly they can come out & update us time 2 time

Bishart's first post yesterday already stated it was from Bombertoys.

Bishart's first post yesterday already stated it was from Bombertoys.

And then...? Not only have I never said otherwise but I still see clear, thank you. :lol

thanks. haha yeah i THOUGHT i had made it clear that i knew it wasnt hot toys iron monger.

Of course that was clear... But a little dated, these pics, right?... :wink1:

... And that does not give us more news about the WIP of our little critter by HT... :gah::impatient:

I didnt know if they were dated. And apparently a few have never been posted. Who cares if they are old. People were contemplating how big they thought the hot toys version would or should be. So i posted these for comparison sake.

I, for one, have never even seen those first four pics in the link Bishart provided. Old or not, I appreciate when fellow members provide, links, pics, or info.

Sometimes it could be a double edge sword. Its nice to see what could have been and it sucks because what could have been if they released it.

so Ben you have a MIII BD ready for the Iron Monger?

Sometimes it could be a double edge sword. Its nice to see what could have been and it sucks because what could have been if they released it.
True.
When a figure looks so good, then doesn't get released, I sometimes wish they didn't show it at all.

I wish that guy who did the custom Robocain would try this.
An Iron Monger built with all metal parts, in true 1/6, would be orgasmic. :banana

They're definitely not doing metal without charging $600+ for it... the Batmobile wasn't even metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back