Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! :lol Glad I got those two for retail back in the day. Only one I paid over retail was the Gunmetal Grey figure. Which of course can be left out of a collection and folks are ok.

That's awesome Josh. You most likely got both figures for less than $400. :horror

I've been looking for a Mk.II that won't force me to close my bank account. :lol

That's awesome Josh. You most likely got both figures for less than $400. :horror

I've been looking for a Mk.II that won't force me to close my bank account. :lol

Sensible!Yeah ridiculous prices! It's like the tumbler. About about a month ago I was ready to part with it for $650.00 then saw some guy on here selling his used one for $1400.00!!! Insane!
Centurion, I wish I could sell it to you for $350 Fella, but I can't if I see it going for twice as much lol

:1-1: Just went on eBay...looks like those crazy kids on there are selling it BIN between $600-$1000 :horror

Damn! :horror Those are just purely insane! :gah: Glad I got MISB Mark I & II package late last year both for $550, though I know I paid them over the retail, I think I got a great deal out of it. :yess:

Imo the mark II would want to have a proper chrome paintjob like Greg customs figure to be worth the cash it's going for these days.

Sensible!Yeah ridiculous prices! It's like the tumbler. About about a month ago I was ready to part with it for $650.00 then saw some guy on here selling his used one for $1400.00!!! Insane!
Centurion, I wish I could sell it to you for $350 Fella, but I can't if I see it going for twice as much lol
Hey, no worries buddy. I understand the position you are in. Much respect.
I got into the Hot Toys craze a little late in the game. So for people like me, we have to pay the price. :)

Good luck with the sale on ebay. I'll bet its sold in less than 5 days. :hi5:

Imo the mark II would want to have a proper chrome paintjob like Greg customs figure to be worth the cash it's going for these days.
Yes, this figure looks very good with that paint app. In addition, Greg (or is it Creg?) correctly mods the rivets so that they are not raised, but are indentations instead. Amazing work.

By the way, is that the Hot Toys Mk.III that Monger is stepping on?

If so, that's awesome. :lol

P1010022_resize_resize.jpg

P1010030_resize_resize.jpg

P1010038_resize_resize.jpg

P1010037_resize_resize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back