Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin reminds me of the modern version of Sean Long, not quite as bad as he was but same concept. Doesn't show the figures in the best of light (I hate light boxes), fake voice commentary (it really is something when watching one of his older videos) and every video is repetitive in nature. Although I did note the recent use of cussing in a PG-13 allowed way :lol

Look, I have nothing against the guy personally because I don't know him, but he is considered "king" at this game by many and that is where the beef lies because I just don't feel he deserves that recognition. Not to mention he pushes a **** brand in Toys Wonderland.

But good for him right?

I am more of a Dean Knight or Clipper guy but they were never pushed to the top of the YT algorithm like Sean and Justin were so Rick retired and Dean just reviews what he purchases for himself for the most part. I do like a few other guys out there like Reagan but his commentary is "fanboy" much like Justin's however he does tend to show the product off in a better light.

If Justin's review is anything to go by, the figure did not look good. Im not a fan of rooted hair, and it looked absolutely awful in that review.

If Justin's review is anything to go by, the figure did not look good. Im not a fan of rooted hair, and it looked absolutely awful in that review.
The discussion beginning on the previous page into the top of this page pretty much indicates that Justin’s review is nothing to go by :lol look at the difference in Justin’s review and MRC’s review as well as this great pic below by @Joe The Collector

1692258601092.jpeg

Pretty much night and day vs what you see in Justin’s review

I know he gets a bad rep being affiliated with TW but I must be the only one here that likes Justin lol. He's the main guy I go to and I get excited if he's unboxing something I'm interested in.

I like the time he puts into the videos and how indepth he goes, love the comparisons he does too. There has been many times I thought a figure was meh, but after watching his videos he's changed my perspective.

Not saying his videos are perfect by any means but I'm grateful he's around and shows the figure usually in it's best.

I appreciate the time Justin puts in and his frequent figure comparisons, which is more and more necessary in a review when most of these new figures are redo’s. His lighting is flat and garish though. Likewise, his overly animated voice and repetitive script can be challenging to get through.

Justin has been nothing but drama since he came onto the scene, whether it be beefing with Sideshow, or helping bring people to the scam that is TWL.

His annoying voice and terrible image quality, paired with knowingly promoting and backing a scam (Toys Wonderland) just makes him a scumbag in my eyes. You'd think someone with as many subscribers as he has could partner with any of these far better (and legit) companies, but here he is, sticking with TWL until the end. Makes you wonder what he really gets out of it, him being a business man and all.

The discussion beginning on the previous page into the top of this page pretty much indicates that Justin’s review is nothing to go by :lol look at the difference in Justin’s review and MRC’s review as well as this great pic below by @Joe The Collector

View attachment 656639

Pretty much night and day vs what you see in Justin’s review
Yes, I have read all of the pages. I'm really not a fan of the figure as depicted in this picture or any of the others either. I just don't like the rooted hair at all, it's.....odd. Not too keen on the headsculpt either for that matter.

Glad others like it, it's a total miss for me.

Yes, I have read all of the pages. I'm really not a fan of the figure as depicted in this picture or any of the others either. I just don't like the rooted hair at all, it's.....odd. Not too keen on the headsculpt either for that matter.

Glad others like it, it's a total miss for me.
I get that. My point was that if you were using Justin’s video as your only reference to what this figure may look like, it’s not the best and that there are better ones out there. But if you just don’t like rooted hair at all, then no amount of videos or pictures are going to change that and that’s ok. We like what we like.

Last edited:
Since the tiara is removable..how long until someone does a Heart of Stone custom with this sculpt :D

I love this figure so much !!!

but I am also concerned about the body.

she have a silicone body, but eventually they will also flake / peel off, right?

I love this figure so much !!!

but I am also concerned about the body.

she have a silicone body, but eventually they will also flake / peel off, right?
Good quality silicone should never crack its different from tpe, but it may soften, lose colouration or stain with time.

Back