1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it..damn I’m going to be in such a financial crunch next month because of this and the freakin delay of Spider-man HC ( which now looks like April now as well) :thud:

Even if it does release April, Sideshow won't get before May/June. I thought Spidey released a while ago anyway. :dunno

Got an email from SSC that this is delayed until July-August

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Face looks more in proportion than Prime's 1/2 scale sculpt, eyes and mouth look too small on that sculpt, giving the appearance of a big nose. Whereas the eyes and mouth on this sculpt are noticeably large and her nose looks small in comparison.

Last edited:
Best looking Gal Gadot collectible in my opinion, I don't collect figures anymore but I think I have to get this

Best looking Gal Gadot collectible in my opinion, I don't collect figures anymore but I think I have to get this

I think the Prime 1 WW on horse will be the best Gal Gadot collectible but that's crazy expensive for most of us. The head sculpt on this looks near perfect, can't wait for it to drop.

Planning to display with her with the bow and arrow then use the shield and sword with the BvS WW to have a complete WW movie display. If only HT had made Steve Trevor to. :(

I think the Prime 1 WW on horse will be the best Gal Gadot collectible but that's crazy expensive for most of us.

Agreed, that pretty much has perfect likeness, what a waste for a sculpt with the best likeness to be on a collectible that is too expensive for most of us. :gah:

The head sculpt on this looks near perfect, can't wait for it to drop.

It sure looks it, although the lips need to be much thicker. What I do find strange however, is how the likeness on the JL sculpt doesn't look as good when its the same sculpt as this one. :confused:

I wonder when she will be announced, the product that we see at the exhibitions seems to be the same as that shown in "prototype" version...

But the Headsculpt looks so perfect, we definitely can see Gal Gadot !

Agreed, that pretty much has perfect likeness, what a waste for a sculpt with the best likeness to be on a collectible that is too expensive for most of us. :gah:

It sure looks it, although the lips need to be much thicker. What I do find strange however, is how the likeness on the JL sculpt doesn't look as good when its the same sculpt as this one. :confused:

Maybe the rooted hair? I much prefer the sculpted hair this figure will come with.

That’s what I was thinking as well. I wonder if the sculpted, pulled back hair somehow brings out her facial features better on the sculpt?

For sure mate, the HS looks better with the sculpted hair. But when will Hot Toys release this treasure?! :thud::impatient:

Maybe the rooted hair? I much prefer the sculpted hair this figure will come with.

You wouldn't think it would make such a dramatic difference though. Like I can see Gal in the pic on the right but I can't see her in the pic on the left.

23517873_10155101484652671_4768376780791193266_n.jpg

That’s what I was thinking as well. I wonder if the sculpted, pulled back hair somehow brings out her facial features better on the sculpt?

I guess that's possible but I really can't see any likeness to her at all in these comparison pics.

23376543_1886564518038103_1574871844552250755_n.jpg

I think this is because the shape of the mouth is off, not just the thickness of the lips.

You wouldn't think it would make such a dramatic difference though. Like I can see Gal in the pic on the right but I can't see her in the pic on the left.

I see what you mean about the lips now, the colour and size appear slightly off. Overall I think it's a good sculpt though. I just wish they'd drop the rooted hair for good. The only sculpts I've seen that look good with rooted hair are the expensive custom Ledger sculpts out there.

I see what you mean about the lips now, the colour and size appear slightly off. Overall I think it's a good sculpt though.

Oh I agree, just didn't think the mouth was that off until now.

I just wish they'd drop the rooted hair for good.

Can't see that ever happening though, despite how bad it looks like the hair on the new Black Widow sculpt.

The only sculpts I've seen that look good with rooted hair are the expensive custom Ledger sculpts out there.

Well I wouldn't say just Ledger ones, a lot of custom sculpts look good with rooted hair, the problem is they can't produce this same realistic look at a mass scale.

Back