1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that the very fact that this is labeled Wonder Woman Training Armor "Version" is quite possibly because there's a regular armor version coming. Saw the movie again today and it just has me wanting it even more. Gal is very pretty and likable.

I sure hope so, but really they're probably just distinguishing this and the DoJ one

Let's hope JL will be the even more successful. I really hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like JL will be better received, but more on a MOS level, than a WW level. Mixed, not ripped to shreds like BvS.

I think the team dynamic will be what people get behind, WW is already winning over crowds, throw in Aquaman who will no doubt be a fav and Flash bringing light jokes and I think Snyders darker tone will find a more even ground. I think fans will still hate Superman, especially if they do the whole "bad Supes" angle, and the only fights we have seen so far in footage is all at night..........again.

I sure hope so, but really they're probably just distinguishing this and the DoJ one

That could be true too, but then they could've left out "version" if this is the only version of WW they were doing from this movie. The BvS one is marketed as BvS, so it's already distinguished as from a different movie.

I feel like JL will be better received, but more on a MOS level, than a WW level. Mixed, not ripped to shreds like BvS.

I think the team dynamic will be what people get behind, WW is already winning over crowds, throw in Aquaman who will no doubt be a fav and Flash bringing light jokes and I think Snyders darker tone will find a more even ground. I think fans will still hate Superman, especially if they do the whole "bad Supes" angle, and the only fights we have seen so far in footage is all at night..........again.

Highly doubt they will do the "bad Supes" angle in JL, if at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the Knightmare scene in BvS is the only thing you'll see of that angle, as just sort of a subtle nod to it.

Then again, they may. They already did the death of Superman angle in BvS as well, so they're going to have to have something else up their sleeve later on in the universe as a plot twist.

Highly doubt they will do the "bad Supes" angle in JL, if at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the Knightmare scene in BvS is the only thing you'll see of that angle, as just sort of a subtle nod to it.

Then again, they may. They already did the death of Superman angle in BvS as well, so they're going to have to have something else up their sleeve later on in the universe as a plot twist.

We already know he wears a black Supes outfit in the film and Flash warned Bruce about him in BvS, the set up is very clear, i'd be surprised if the film doesnt go down that route,
When i mean bad Supes though, i don't mean full on villain, i mean more confused and lost, influenced by darker forces and needing help ect.

We already know he wears a black Supes outfit in the film and Flash warned Bruce about him in BvS, the set up is very clear, i'd be surprised if the film doesnt go down that route,
When i mean bad Supes though, i don't mean full on villain, i mean more confused and lost, influenced by darker forces and needing help ect.

How do we know exactly? I haven't seen anything imply that he'll wear the black one. (Does fans like black suit that much? I myself don't fancy it at all.) The normal blue one in the other hand is confirmed.

That could be true too, but then they could've left out "version" if this is the only version of WW they were doing from this movie. The BvS one is marketed as BvS, so it's already distinguished as from a different movie.

To add to this good-looking guy's post, RO Jyn and ANH Han both have two figures from the same movie, and the second ones are labeled Disguise "Version". I'm gonna hope that means there's a Wonder Woman Regular Armor Version too. Should be easy for HT anyway since they have basically all the parts. They could give it wavy-er hair this time as her hair seems a bit more wavy and full in this movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So people think that Steppenwolf will be controlling Superman? I don't think they would have Superman as a villain in this one or being controlled - it would be Batman V Superman 2.0 and probably wouldn't be received well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Superman is initially under Steppenwolf's control as a way of resurrecting him before returning to his true self in time for the final battle.

We still have no conformation of the black suit, just assumptions and speculation. It seems likely Snyder would use it, even if only briefly, but we shouldn't take that for granted. Wait and see.

But it could be black and white or even the black suit he wore briefly in MoS(I didn't imagine that part did I?). Cavill does love to troll on on those social media sites apparently :lol I think its almost certain he'll will wear it but don't think we can take anything we've seen so far as proof.

Wait, I thought everyone was abuzz about that picture before because they presumed it was likely a tease of the regeneration suit? Now we're assuming it's a tease to him being a "dark/bad" Superman?

Who knows what JL will bring, but I always thought a dramatic entrance for Superman in JL would be for the rest of his JL buddies to find out he's alive during the final battle; sort of like the final spark of inspiration they need to defeat him. For instance, Steppenwolf is ready to deliver a killing blow to say Batman or even WW (would be better with her I think), and similar to how WW did with Batman in BvS, Supes flies in and delivers a blow to Steppenwolf just in time.

Wait, I thought everyone was abuzz about that picture before because they presumed it was likely a tease of the regeneration suit? Now we're assuming it's a tease to him being a "dark/bad" Superman?

Who knows what JL will bring, but I always thought a dramatic entrance for Superman in JL would be for the rest of his JL buddies to find out he's alive during the final battle; sort of like the final spark of inspiration they need to defeat him. For instance, Steppenwolf is ready to deliver a killing blow to say Batman or even WW (would be better with her I think), and similar to how WW did with Batman in BvS, Supes flies in and delivers a blow to Steppenwolf just in time.

Well no one knows, we are just speculating as usual. :lol

I doubt they'd actually make him evil but could maybe see some angle where Steppenwolf resurrects and brainwashes him. There was some speculation about him making Superman believe Lois was dead and Batman had done nothing to save her but that's probably nonsense. :dunno Like you I much prefer the regeneration suit idea. Always loathed any stories featuring a bad Superman.

Yeah, with BvS we got a glimpse of bad Superman and we've seen heroes fight each other. I don't really need to see that again.

wonder.jpg

Man this figure looks so good and lifelike. The outfit looks very realistic. I'm waiting for the regular armor, but this one here looks like a great figure as well.

Also waiting for the regular armor but man I'm getting a little tempted to get the training armor version

Back