1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very good. Need to be a bit smaller on the chest but looks great [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's a much better sculpt.
I think I still like one of the DC statues better in terms of sculpt, but this looks great.
I'll probably pre-order it.

this sculpt looks so much better than the bvs version. hopefully it ends up being the same one they ended up using on that version.

Shape of head is one big lol. Other things like the seamless body is fantastic. If the rubber can hold i wish they would do the same with the Harley.

it looks to be the same sculpt mostly. just new hair and the eye expression we wanted.

Comes out from nowhere. Likeliness just much better than WW BvS.

The updated BvS WW sculpt is pretty damn good. The thing I like much better on this figure is the sculpted hair. If they do sculpted hair for the regular suit WW movie figure I'll likely end up selling the BvS version.

i don't know if you guys realize this, but long sculpted hair makes a big restrictive hat.

this is why HT has never done long sculpted hair. Thor's doesn't count... that's barely the length of WW. And even then, his hair sits very awkwardly at his shoulders when his head is turned.

she would need dreads like jack sparrow to work.

That looks amazing. I'm fine with rubber as LONG AS THEIR IS MOVEMENT. I'm definitely gonna get this one. My guess is the next standard WW will be for Justice League. Loved the movie, looking forward to any character they announce from it.

I'm pretty sure they'll make normal suit. No way they'll miss the opportunity.

it's amusing people think this is rooted though... it is impossible to get that kind of hairline in 1/6 with rooted.

it is clearly sculpt + paintwork.

Wow this looks great. Having just seen the film, I'll pretty much take whatever HT gives us from the movie. Would love a Hippolyta to go with this.

Guessing you loved the film? I'm seeing it later, can't wait. :)

The expression definitely looks better, at least you can make sense of it. I'm Probably the only one that's not so impressed with the likeness.
Also, it's pretty darn good body, curious to know how the articulation going to play out.
I feel like HT lost their touch lately, the magic that makes you feel that you MUST buy the figure. Could be the character or simply me moving from the " just started collecting phase."

Yeah, if the hair looks good it because it's not rooted.

You can INSTANTLY tell when you're dealing with rooted hair. Always.

Anyway, I have a hard time seeing Gadot in a few shots, but in others she looks about 90% there. And I don't really want to get into weird body territory, because I don't want to offend any of the female members on this forum, but the body doesn't really look much like Gadot, and I think that's throwing off the whole figure. Weird how they developed it for WW and then made it not look like her.

Back