1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rooted hair can look awesome, but not with the cheap hair fibre HT is using.
Even cheap cosplay wigs use a better synthetic fibre, and also Mattel uses better fibres for the Barbies.
And for a 250 bucks figure I expect it to be at least Kanekalon.

You know, looking at this just makes it clear how little the sculpt looks like Gal Gadot.
You look at this and you don't go "Oh, look! Gal Gadot with a Linda Carter-ish costume!", you go "oh, look! Generic Comic-book Wonder Woman!".

Very rarely can a mass produced toy have realistic, rooted hair. If they haven't mastered it, I would prefer sculpted hair across the board, posing options be damned.

I also would have a problem with the rooted hair not matching the sculpted hair on my other figures.

I was hoping it would be a quick turnaround release. I guess no rush to pre-order. Price is about what I expected.

Oh dammit, I screwed myself. Completely misread the date as this year! Can I still get my NRD back if I cancel?

Oh dammit, I screwed myself. Completely misread the date as this year! Can I still get my NRD back if I cancel?
I think if it's within 24 hours of placing the order, the NRD can be refunded.

Back