1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Crazy Toys offers one of their knockoffs of the JL Wonder Woman, it'll pretty much look exactly like this things color scheme.
Where's the actual JL figures, Hot Toys..?

If it was gal gadot that would be nice too :rotfl

Robert-De-Niro-Oh-you.gif

Any idea why this REPAINT is gonna take a year to release? The only thing new that's not on the original WW figures is that little hook on the bottom of the top part of the outfit for the lasso to hang from.

Honestly, what's the deal, HT? I want it noooowww xD

Any idea why this REPAINT is gonna take a year to release? The only thing new that's not on the original WW figures is that little hook on the bottom of the top part of the outfit for the lasso to hang from.

Honestly, what's the deal, HT? I want it noooowww xD
Your answer has been granted but seriously who says it's a year? It's releasing Q1 of 2019 in HK. That's only a few months away.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Why is Tom Cruise dressed like Lynda Carter in drag? :slap

:lol that comparison fits very well. A surprising number of people on this board actually think it looks like gal. Whether they're biased because they spent money on it or just have low standards, I dunno

:lol that comparison fits very well. A surprising number of people on this board actually think it looks like gal. Whether they're biased because they spent money on it or just have low standards, I dunno

Or they just have a different opinion than yours. :dunno

Really? That's pretty funny because even the really great headsculpts like some of the Terminators and the Robert Downey Jrs get nitpicked all over this board for accuracy, yet there are folks that accept that Gal Gadot sculpt? Its pretty bad haha

Your answer has been granted but seriously who says it's a year? It's releasing Q1 of 2019 in HK. That's only a few months away.

Sideshow says release is between October and December of 2019....

Really? That's pretty funny because even the really great headsculpts like some of the Terminators and the Robert Downey Jrs get nitpicked all over this board for accuracy, yet there are folks that accept that Gal Gadot sculpt? Its pretty bad haha

Hard to believe but true lol

The best ones are always male sculpts, such as yondu - that is absolute perfection and looks digitally sculpted it's that accurate

Really? That's pretty funny because even the really great headsculpts like some of the Terminators ...... get nitpicked all over this board for accuracy

I resemble that remark. Although I don't call that nitpicking. Headshapes and faceshapes are totally wrong, that's not really a nit IMO, it's pretty fundamental.

Hard to believe but true lol

The best ones are always male sculpts, such as yondu - that is absolute perfection and looks digitally sculpted it's that accurate

Hela is a fantastic sculpt, right up there with the best of 2018.

As for this figure, love the outfit...it's really striking. It's just a shame the likeness isn't a little stronger.

Interesting, hottoys says q4 2018 - q1 2019.

KG Hobby has the same date as Hot Toys Q4 2018 - Q1 2019. Be amazed if it takes until late 2019 to release a basic repaint.

Back