Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He goes up for pre-order this Thursday. I hoped for a little more information / pics before SS puts it up for pre-order.

I thought I read (before vacation last week) there may be info on a new body type used for this figure? The lack of info makes me wonder if there is problems with XMO line? Predator 1 was the most antcipated line this year (so far) but this was /is second in my book.

Eh well, maybe tomorrow but definately Thursday should find out more. :banghead

Never ordered a HT item from SS before. How do they compare with Toys 2 as far as speed of delivery. I know I won't cancel this one so the Toys 2 cancellation fee is a non-issue.

They are usually a month or so behind, but sometimes they end up with an exclusive version so its always best to wait and see if Sideshow has one and what it is.

Hope there's another head sculpt showing a growling wolverine

Does anyone know when toys2 will have this for pre-order? I was wanting to pre-order this and maybe one of the re-released Solid Snake figures, but so far toys2 hasn't had either one up on their site.

Maybe they are just waiting for the "official" release date + price info from Hot Toys?

If I remember right, Sideshow put up John Conner with all of his pics before Hot Toys offically released all of the pics. So Wolverine might end up the same way unless HT releases them early tomorrow morning (our time).

so when can i order this? do i have to wait for the newsletter to arrive in may inbox first? is there a ss ex. ?

obviously i can order it when its up on their site! but WHEN is that?? DUUUHH! today,tomorrow,christmas?

ordered! and will cancel if the new more in depth pics that eventually turn up aint saying much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back