Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from a good source he will be on a new body, I'm hoping to find out tomorrow if it's a muscle bod or more like a variation on the TT. I think the best would be a hybrid of the two as we need good articulation on those arms!
I notice that last pic said 'Limited edition' in the corner, I'm hoping that just means a version with the full shirt.

Dont really like it.. esp the blade in between fingers...

I heard from a good source he will be on a new body, I'm hoping to find out tomorrow if it's a muscle bod or more like a variation on the TT. I think the best would be a hybrid of the two as we need good articulation on those arms!
I notice that last pic said 'Limited edition' in the corner, I'm hoping that just means a version with the full shirt.

Curious to see where the body news goes, the poses I've seen don't look like anything previous muscle bodies could achieve, be curious if they improved the arms that much.

Really? You think HT would add a second sculpt instead of a second figure? Do not get me wrong, I like your idea but I am guessing a second figure with the hair, growl, improved sculpt and wife beater.

Sure they will. There have been two head sculpts with each Joker they have produced. I think a 2nd head sculpt is a sure thing.

Likeness not there yet. Hopefully they will update the sculpt. But overall, a very nice Wolverine Figure......just not a good Jackman Wolverine Figure.

Interesting. I cannot wait for more info on the new body wookster! Ask your source about the head sculpt and accessories. Doesn't hurt to ask right? :D

I'm underwhelmed by the likeness in the newsletter and the main pic in the ad scans we've seen. The smaller version (that shows the full figure body) looks like it's a better Jackman likeness - I'm not sure whether that's because of the angle the picture was taken or that it's just harder to see (incorrect) detail.

Regardless, after so long without showing pics to get these images as the first ones, it's pretty disappointing.

Great looking Wolverine figure but the likeness just isn't Jackman.

Were there any other characters announced for the Origins line? Although I can't actually think of any that would be a hot seller..

Great looking Wolverine figure but the likeness just isn't Jackman.

Were there any other characters announced for the Origins line? Although I can't actually think of any that would be a hot seller..

Wolverine is the only previewed figure thus far. I think Sabertooth would sell well, he seems to have a strong fan base and the character was decent in the film. I personally hope Deadpool is made too, everyone else is optional IMO.

Wolverine is the only previewed figure thus far. I think Sabertooth would sell well, he seems to have a strong fan base and the character was decent in the film. I personally hope Deadpool is made too, everyone else is optional IMO.

I guess a Gambit may not do too bad either. For Deadpool... I'm not too sure how I feel about "Weapon XI"..

Definately not jackman, i can see it a bit, but misses the mark. Nice looking figure. They'll resculpt though, watch, they keep seeming to. Putting a preview out, then fixing up what people point out. Good in a way i think, to test the waters that way and listen to consumers, not just put out a preview and release away, as long as they DO fix it.
Btw that fully sculpted neck is TRICK! looks awesome!

The hair is from Origins but that's not my Hugh. At least from this angle. I hope they improve on it a bit. Otherwise it looks pretty good so far.

Looks great but the face is off IMO. Don't see Jackman in there except maybe for the area around the eyes. I hope they tweak the face. I've notive that HT, with the exeption of Dutch and Stark, has been soft or a bit off lately with the likeness. There is an artist out there named Erick Sosa which, IMO, is a master at portraits. I wonder what HT is waiting for to snatch him up. I've seen HT struggling with Marcus from Terminator and yet Sosa did a head sculp which is dead on. I sure he could bring Jackman to life. check out his blog. https://toyzkulptor.blogspot.com/
Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Tom

The mouth is throwing it off for sure. Hopefully they'll work on that.

Overall, this is a killer of a figure. I'm up for wolvie.. but hopefully HT will improve on the sculpt of Wolvie...there is just a smudge of Hugh Jackman in the sculpt

yeah this just sold me for sure. I'll take it with a new head or with the one it has already. Badass figure!! :rock :rock as always the clothes are spot on!

Kojun wasn't able to capture Jack Sparrow, so I don't think there'll be much of an improvement to the sculpt unless they get Yulli to tweak it.

He does good belt buckles though, yep. :rock :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back