1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're quoting and thanking a wrong person :)

yeah, but... making a pred and not showing his face? after numerous laughs over previous preds and tsang all in all? no, that's just strange.
a face is not an accessory [emoji38] i really do believe it might be not ready yet.
Yeah I think it's just not ready. Almost all the new figs shown at SDCC are looking really rushed and almost last minute​. They've dished out a lot of stuff so it's understandable.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Oh man, I am really living that professional photo. Definitely hyped for this guy. The armor and helmet have much better detail, and what I believe to be realism. The body swap was also needed! He looks normal and healthy now

He looks great in that photo! Really hoping he comes with a swap out unmasked head.

it really needed that new body. the old one was ridiculous.
i wonder as all other people do - why they don't show his face. either it is meant to be a surprise or they just cannot make Tsang sculpt it properly.

tsang's signature.lolz

base is rehashed too.haha

Glad to see the Wolf arrival. Sadly though I do collect 1/4 scale ( waiting for NECA, Prime, XM, SSC ) so back to my seat lol Curious about the unmasked portrait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see the Wolf arrival. Sadly though I do collect 1/4 scale ( waiting for NECA, Prime, XM, SSC ) so back to my seat lol Curious about the unmasked portrait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought we would have seen a 1/4 Wolf from NECA by now. The sculpts on their original Wolf's were good - and they were released almost 10 years ago.

wolf2.0.jpg

Legs are way to skinny or maybe the camera angle making it look skinny. Wolf skipped leg day.

Movie suit was on the skinny side too.

yep i just studied movie suit photos today. unlike original predators or avpators, who had legs almost twice as thick as biceps, this one had legs only slightly thicker than arms.

avpr5.jpg

he's a nerd, why do you think he needed a force gauntlet and other devices for things real predators do with their abilities.

4a342b12aab671c7b6b6e67b9e7ab305--tmnt-turtles-donatello.jpg

Yeah, but not too skinny. Wolf was more lean than skinny compared to other predators. I believe the low lighting in the movie makes it look like he's skinny.

Last edited:
yep i just studied movie suit photos today. unlike original predators or avpators, who had legs almost twice as thick as biceps, this one had legs only slightly thicker than arms.

avpr5.jpg

Such a great looking Pred. The actual suit is slim and sits flush to Ian's body. I think he looks slightly more bulky on screen because Ian Whyte did such a great job portraying him.

Did P. really just call wolf a nerd for using advanced technology to hunt with? :slap That's kinda the predators thing :slap :rotfl I shouldn't be surprised I guess, he has hated wolf since day one and I think it annoys him that so many people love the character.

With wolf having reflective lenses, I hope to God they do the Jungle Hunter with them! Because everyone seems to think he had grey / black lenses? Annoys the hell outta me haha

Yeah, but not too skinny. Wolf was more lean than skinny compared to other predators. I believe the low lighting in the movie makes it look like he's skinny.
1) legs are thinner
2) head is smaller, thinner and longer
3) neck is longer
4) upper half is heavily painted black on sides (arms and shoulders), giving it a "slim dress" effect (and lower half is already not so heavy)

Mia-BodyCon-Dress-with-Black-Side-Panel-Beige-Health-and-Beauty-For-sale-at-All-Nigeria.jpg

all that leads to "slim" vision. and thin legs, i believe, were made for the actor to jump/sit better. which fits perfectly the circus acrobats predator image, thanks to all that comics crap.

by the way, while mentioning that really heavy black paint on hands sides - tsang completely missed the body paint again. he didn't even try to explore the source. he's a master and a genius, to hell with your movies.

Such a great looking Pred.
worst design ever. some meaningless junkyard scrap, thrown away by LOTR elf fans, all over the body; retarded face; micro head - and mouth so big that that piece of rust that he stole from a trash can and put on his head doesnt' even fit his face.

Back