1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, diorama base. This whole putting effort into A&P figures thing. I like it. Should continue.

attachment.php

Never mind. Reused base from the original Wolf Cleaner figure. This is as half-assed as it gets. :lol

The figure looks great! The mask looks off to me and they better not use that same base ... its extremely out-dated! I really hope they show his unmasked face and that it isn't a modification of one of their old predator heads.

If there ends up beeing no face sculpt im out... if there is im all in. That easy.

Never mind. Reused base from the original Wolf Cleaner figure. This is as half-assed as it gets. :lol

I know this'll sound slow here but it's you Obelisk how are you loved your reviews very informative and thought heavy. Hope to see another video from you! Reused base and who knows what else. I have high hopes for this cause far ROTJ Luke Skywalker overall(Endor and regular) and Ghost Rider AoS aren't satisfying. Also those wrist blades better be removable. If not talk about another City Hunter 2.0 I'm pricking myself thing again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As far as I know, none of the HT Predators whose faces were shown in-film were released without an unmasked option. Have a hard time thinking they'll start now. That said, the iconic (at least AvP wise) Wolf face would've been the showstopper; not even mentioning it is peculiar. Maybe they've kept it for SDCC 2018.

Thank you, Blade! I was sitting here looking at the pictures thinking "I own that base, I swear I do. But which Predator came with it?" :lol honestly I'm fine of the figure comes with that base because I'm thinking I'll remove all diorama bases from my 1/6 scale figures. That is once I move them down to Alabama later this year.

As far as I know, none of the HT Predators whose faces were shown in-film were released without an unmasked option. Have a hard time thinking they'll start now. That said, the iconic (at least AvP wise) Wolf face would've been the showstopper; not even mentioning it is peculiar. Maybe they've kept it for SDCC 2018.

Well in that case I just hope those wrist blades are removable again I'll say or fully retractable as in they just stick out enough to pull out not push in but still able to stab someone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick comparison pic based on what's out there.

IMG_20170719_215007_436.jpg

Initial reaction: 100% purchase. That said, Wolf is the only hero Predator I haven't gotten.

Back