1/6 Hot Toys Wolf Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to me like it basically just amounts to a body replacement of the old anorexic figure. Not sure how much of an improvement it is otherwise.

Seems to me like it basically just amounts to a body replacement of the old anorexic figure. Not sure how much of an improvement it is otherwise.

Helmet and armor look nicer. Check out the chest plate, cod piece, and "belt buckle."

Mask is a quite an improvement IMO. Legs and body are way better, which isn't a surprise - that 1.0 body was a bad joke. I'm curious to see the height in a normal, standing stance. They seem to have gotten the lankiness right though.

Its interesting the original figure has knee pads but this time they sculpted them to the shin armor. I just hope the shoulder guns are better articulated this time around.

the eyes werent like that in the movie right? i think what's throwing me off about the mask is the forehead 'lip' before the horns on the inside, it's too pronounced

Mask is a quite an improvement IMO. Legs and body are way better, which isn't a surprise - that 1.0 body was a bad joke. I'm curious to see the hight in a normal, standing stance. They seem to have gotten the lankiness right though.

Hope the mask is a light up I mean that should be default for all Predators now that come with masks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Straight from Joseph Tsang's FB

20155659_1804962776195717_8214171289792566991_n.jpg

2a5ef02d932edcef75cfa3cfe6c50cec.jpg

Last edited:
it really needed that new body. the old one was ridiculous.
i wonder as all other people do - why they don't show his face. either it is meant to be a surprise or they just cannot make Tsang sculpt it properly.

Holy **** I was not expecting to see this! It's about ****ing time!!! Can't wait for all the details, I really hope it's a full release and they didn't leave anything out. Finally gonna have a decent version of the ultimate hunter :blissy

Oh man, I am really living that professional photo. Definitely hyped for this guy. The armor and helmet have much better detail, and what I believe to be realism. The body swap was also needed! He looks normal and healthy now

i wonder as all other people do - why they don't show his face. either it is meant to be a surprise or they just cannot make Tsang sculpt it properly.

On 2nd thought thank you for the pic seeing that pic of the predator body helps me realize just how slim he was compared to all other predators so the legs are probably about the right size. Maybe still trying to decide whether to use the old sculpt or complete new sculpt.

That upper body shot looks fine to me. Are there any pics of the thighs and legs? Those will make or break it for me.

To be fair, they're not showing a lot of the accessories for figures at SDCC. Pretty sure this one will have an unmasked option.

On 2nd thought thank you for the pic seeing that pic of the predator body helps me realize just how slim he was compared to all other predators so the legs are probably about the right size. Maybe still trying to decide whether to use the old sculpt or complete new sculpt.
you're quoting and thanking a wrong person :)

To be fair, they're not showing a lot of the accessories for figures at SDCC. Pretty sure this one will have an unmasked option.
yeah, but... making a pred and not showing his face? after numerous laughs over previous preds and tsang all in all? no, that's just strange.
a face is not an accessory :lol i really do believe it might be not ready yet.

you're quoting and thanking a wrong person :)

yeah, but... making a pred and not showing his face? after numerous laughs over previous preds and tsang all in all? no, that's just strange.
a face is not an accessory :lol i really do believe it might be not ready yet.

Ahp I see thank you. Yeah that's what I'm thinking maybe they're still deciding whether to go the lazy route-use a certain original one or like you said sculpt's not ready yet.

Back