• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Whiplash first version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB HT Davy Jones, Will Turner, SS Weapon Rack, TT narrow, Joker Dollars+Cards +

True, but I expect something with the Angelica announcement soon :lol!

I wish I had a Davy or Will, but I think I'm going to holdout for the redos of them :D
We get Angelica before Barbossa :slap:slap:slap

I hope you're right, that would mean people selling their Davy's & Will's for dirt cheap in a panic :lol

Re: WTB HT Davy Jones, Will Turner, SS Weapon Rack, TT narrow, Joker Dollars+Cards +

BTW, here is the DC Direct V for Vendetta for only like 50 bucks shipped! Then you can buy a HT TrueType and have only spent 100 bucks!

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Vendetta-Movie-Deluxe-Collector-Figure/dp/B001M4SJAQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316140755&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: V for Vendetta (Movie): 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figure: Toys & Games[/ame]

Thanks but I won't shop gohastings anymore. I think I talked to Zach about this a page or 2 back :lol

Ah! Consider this a my bad, I've heard all too much about how bad Gohastings is, I didn't realize until after I posted that it was them selling one :lol

Also, are you trying to do a Pirates collection?

Here is Sao Feng from Pirates 3 for only 99.99 :lol!

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20377&cat=112&page=6

Ah! Consider this a my bad, I've heard all too much about how bad Gohastings is, I didn't realize until after I posted that it was them selling one :lol

Also, are you trying to do a Pirates collection?

Here is Sao Feng from Pirates 3 for only 99.99 :lol!

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20377&cat=112&page=6

:rotfl No problem I appreciate you looking :hi5:

Sao.......oh man he is dirt cheap lol. I don't plan on getting him though, idk why but the character means nothing to me. He is the Whiplash/Black Widow of the POTC line for me :lol

Davy, Will, Barbossa all musts! :lecture

:rotfl No problem I appreciate you looking :hi5:

Sao.......oh man he is dirt cheap lol. I don't plan on getting him though, idk why but the character means nothing to me. He is the Whiplash/Black Widow of the POTC line for me :lol

Davy, Will, Barbossa all musts! :lecture

:lol Yea, I thought Sao wasn't that great either..

You register for Minecraft yet? I want to mine with you, you probably know so much more about the game than I do :lol

:lol Yea, I thought Sao wasn't that great either..

You register for Minecraft yet? I want to mine with you, you probably know so much more about the game than I do :lol

I'll register now, not sure where to d/l the free beta though

Yeah but the MP is Dreadcraft and idk what that is.

Ehh weird, I'd delete that one and try another one with the 1.8.2 release...search Minecraft in Demonoid, there seems to be a new copy by "harvald"

Ehh weird, I'd delete that one and try another one with the 1.8.2 release...search Minecraft in Demonoid, there seems to be a new copy by "harvald"

I see it but the replies aren't good: can't collect stone & people crashing constantly :monkey1

I see it but the replies aren't good: can't collect stone & people crashing constantly :monkey1

No harm in trying I guess, I always find Demonoid very safe....plus it is only a few mbs

Adding Medicom Batman TDK version back to Priority Want since the previous one has been lost in the mail for 2 weeks, PM me if you have 1 for sale thanks!

Last edited:
Back