• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Whiplash first version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB:HT Davy Jones,Will Turner, Mark 6 Ex ACCESSORY + MORE

LeBump!

Keep up the good work Freaks! Help me, help you :lol

Re: WTB:HT Davy Jones,Will Turner, Mark 6 Ex ACCESSORY + MORE

LeBump!

Added new wants :wave

Last edited:
Re: WTB Tyco 1/6 Tumbler,HT Davy Jones,Will Turner, Mark 6 Ex ACCESSORY + MORE

Found the 1/6 Tyco Tumbler :yess:

Added new wants guys!

Need some HT BR Joker Dollars & Joker Cards!

Also looking for the HT Jill V Battle Suit & SS weapon rack cheaper than Ebay! :panic:

Last edited:
Re: WTB HT Davy Jones, Will Turner, SS Weapon Rack, Joker Dollars+Cards + MORE

Added narrow shoulder TT to the list that won't die :monkey4

Re: WTB HT Davy Jones, Will Turner, SS Weapon Rack, TT narrow, Joker Dollars+Cards +

My Hastings had a DC Direct V for Vendetta last time I was there (a couple weeks ago) Check your's might get lucky!

Re: WTB HT Davy Jones, Will Turner, SS Weapon Rack, TT narrow, Joker Dollars+Cards +

Yeah, but the retail store version of it. :lol You don't have one?

Yeah, but the retail store version of it. :lol You don't have one?

Not to my knowledge, but I won't shop through their site anymore. They sold me an IM figure touted as "brand new" and it arrived not only broken, but with the wrong head on it so it was obviously displayed and played with a bit. From what I've read here on the forums is that this is common business practice for them.

Really? I've never ordered anything from them but thats really pathetic.

That's weird, well I never had a problem with their store! :lol Another bumb for ya!

I'd hold out on Will Turner and Davy Jones buddy! I predict that HT will definitely revisit this line, especially with the new Cannibal Jack figure ;)

You could be right, but then again they never even did Barbossa! :slap

Do you have a Davy or Will for me? :rotfl :pray:

You could be right, but then again they never even did Barbossa! :slap

Do you have a Davy or Will for me? :rotfl :pray:

True, but I expect something with the Angelica announcement soon :lol!

I wish I had a Davy or Will, but I think I'm going to holdout for the redos of them :D

Back