Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, that looks terrific! Id say its up there in terms of what HotToys has produced, judging from these pictures. Although hat short sword really bothers me.

Personally this is the only Cyborg Raiden I want, this is the best deign imo. If rather see an MGS2 Raiden, even though that's highly unlikely. But most importantly I need a Snake worthy Hot Toys for sure!
True. His design is great. One of the most badass designs for cyborgs.

I can't wait to get it. This figure looks to be figure of the year for me.

I think I recal a picture of a inferno red variant for raiden, maybe well see it as an exclusive at some point? I'm sure theyll probably be doing a few alternate color variations to get the most out of their tooling molds. Im guessing white armor will show up eventually too. really like to see a Jetstream Sam or some of the villans from the game but thats probably too far-fetched thinking on my part... I'd be down for that robot dog thing in a heartbeat.

If you jump on the WL now you'll probably get a conversion.

I'm thinking about doing it but need to check my budget...

Waitlisting this early is pretty much guaranteed conversion. I never had a problem with previous figs.

I find it strange they never went with a joint you can only get 90 degree's out of it so the joint type like the preds would have blended easy enough.

Anyway he's my final shots of this guy for this night its a home run i think

11659235_1020152397996374_2257349004793476715_n.jpg

10999535_1020152394663041_5277939093794734236_o.jpg

11713714_1020152404663040_4026333011965332228_o.jpg

Outstanding photography, this piece is top shelf material:clap:clap

Sarcasm or not, it's a terrible action figure with little to no accessories, which is a waste of established Hot Toys mark.
Another case of hi-end looking low-end product.

And it's not like anyone is stopping you from buying this. :dunno

P.S. cool photos, V3teran

Don't really see what accessory he could come with except a spine.

And what confuses me is how people can prefer that statue over this when the statue has less accessories, much worse paint, and NO articulation.

But wutevs. I'm just glad to see this fig is selling. Want to see more unique figs from HT.

Sarcasm or not, it's a terrible action figure with little to no accessories, which is a waste of established Hot Toys mark.

T-800 Guardian Genisys comes with nothing but little remington and its $234 :lol

Raiden have so intricate design, its alone worth money IMO

I dont understand this whole " no accessories " thing. He didnt NEED to come with anything but his HF blade and hands. The fact we got Murasama and its sheath launcher, sword holding foot, somewhat special base and the machine gun so he can be displayed like he was in MGSV are all extra things that they could of skipped and the people who want the figure would of still bought him.

Just about every Hot Toy for the last 2 years has came with next to nothing. Or some figures that look like they have a ton of extra's which work out just being part of their outfit that you need to attach to them. The Resident Evil figures came with a butt load and even now the Re 6 Leon and Ada only come with a hand full of accessories.

I quite like the white version statue though but I know what you mean dominishin

zTJ8aJT.jpg

Back