Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what people just need to take there OCD's and sshelf it up really folks Everytime a figure is released someone is always complaining about either design, head sculpt likeness or accessories and you know what it's dumb if you are that **** than you need to stop collecting move to Hong Kong and work quality control at hot toys. This figure is incredible looks great accssories are great articulation is great. Stop hating and start creating

I like to think of it as being cautious rather than ocd, otherwise i would just buy anything and end up with something i'm not happy with. If not for the rubber i wouldn't have had any concerns about just buying it and moving on. Rubber usually isnt a bad thing and depending on the type and quality can last a long time. With HT though they get it consistently wrong and figures dont always last. With all that said i plan on buying this still just not right now since 300$ is kinda pricey and i got other figures to buy 1st.

I can understand the rubber part concern but then again batman Keaton was fine no issues no oily abs and not like the dreaded DX02, however complaints like the likeness is off or not enough accessories etc are Common given I understand he could have more
Of his weapons but bare in mind production costs etc. I think they have come a long way and still believe people troll with OCD on things that are really small less of an issue. If you don't like it then don't buy it but dont be so difficult and out spoken that you might
Ruin it potentially for someone else that might have hopes for it.

If you like it, you're going to buy it anyways. If you complain that the figure is flawed, you're going to buy it anyways, as long as you're continuing the discussion. It's just the nature of the forum, where some are more talkative of flaws than others.

This figure's got some glaring issues, but it still looks like a pretty sweet figure. The one thing that bothers me the most is the hair. If I can get a second head-sculpt, I'll try my hands at repainting it.

I'd really like to know the articulation of the elbows. They look like they can bend pretty nicely from the official shots, but it'd be nice to have some confirmation.

The hair comes off, a repaint would be easy then glue it back. Do it up.

Yeah, that would be awesome. Are you planning any tweaks, Jason (like LEDs or repaints) or will you leave him as is?

Not sure what you're talking about but there was a picture on Sideshow that said coming soon and when you hovered over it, it would show a name of an upcoming figure. It showed me Hot Toys Raiden (Red). There were a few that people got before they changed the picture.

Back