Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAIDEN! FINALLY!

Aw man I really want this to be a great figure but I don't want to expect a lot and have the actual thing fall short.

The bend in the arm does look fairly tight, but we shall see what he can do in a few weeks time.
85% sure there will be rubber used in the body, even if it's not the arms- his design just makes it seem that rubber would work well with achieving an accurate look. But if its all solid and hard that'll be great too!

so happy to be hyped over this again :yess:

At long last. They're even throwing in the hf murasama blade.

10632697_10152784761957344_3416675172310219426_n.jpg

Looks like Arkham Bats is the first one out of the gate for this round of releases. Please let Raiden be next. :pray:

Iron Man is totally the next one :lol

I really cant believe he amount of Ironmen they release. Even more than the biggest super heroes. Do they really love him that much in China? This is literally my only issue with the abundance of Marvel movies. All those ,specifically Ironmen, figures take away time and effort from other worthy franchises from HotToys

I really cant believe he amount of Ironmen they release. Even more than the biggest super heroes. Do they really love him that much in China? This is literally my only issue with the abundance of Marvel movies. All those ,specifically Ironmen, figures take away time and effort from other worthy franchises from HotToys
It's mostly just Hot Toys has a hard-on for the character for some reason. I think in Asia, armored characters are generally very popular however.

I hope it ain't Robocop, I still have three or so more payments :lol

I think I have three left for Raiden too. It's the damn port strike delaying things so much.

Iron Man is totally the next one :lol

It's mostly just Hot Toys has a hard-on for the character for some reason. I think in Asia, armored characters are generally very popular however.

Soooo many Iron Men. I can't believe it myself. But...I can't get mad at them. I love it when a company devotes themselves to a line and delivers. It just happens to be a line I don't have much interest in. What can ya do but weep :monkey2 :lol

I think it's Asia that has a love for the character and HT are capitalising on that. Not necessarily that HT overly love it themselves

Soooo many Iron Men. I can't believe it myself. But...I can't get mad at them. I love it when a company devotes themselves to a line and delivers. It just happens to be a line I don't have much interest in. What can ya do but weep :monkey2 :lol

Completely agreed. The problem is with most Franchises they would have been done after 3 versions of the same character. When Ironman has infinity.

Completely agreed. The problem is with most Franchises they would have been done after 3 versions of the same character. When Ironman has infinity.

Another thing that usually happens is interest tends to fizzle out...which it looks like it's doing wih HT Iron Man. I see a lot of those suits still in stock and on discount, and it's been that way for a while. I wonder what enables them to keep goong on it. It must be all the "exclusive" repaints on existing armors.

It would be insane if they had that sort of tenacity on an MGS line. Hoooo boy.

Last edited:
I think it's Asia that has a love for the character and HT are capitalising on that. Not necessarily that HT overly love it themselves
I think so too.
Yeah I like that much about HT, especially since for other lines, they did give up a bit or ended on an odd way. No Ra's Al Ghul in Batman and so on...

Yet they make a Joseph Gordon Levitt dollie...Hot Toys makes no sense :lol
No, what makes even less sense is that there's Joseph Gordon Levitt on his own, and then there's JGL and Jim Gordon in a two pack! When people want a Jim Gordon easily avaiable! :lol

Ra's is long overdue. Everyone wants Ra's, and Hot Toys doesn't seem like they want to do it.

On another note, I love how this became a Batman take-over thread :lecture.

No, what makes even less sense is that there's Joseph Gordon Levitt on his own, and then there's JGL and Jim Gordon in a two pack! When people want a Jim Gordon easily avaiable! :lol

No, that makes perfect sense :lol $$$$$$$$$$
giphy.gif

Ra's is long overdue. Everyone wants Ra's, and Hot Toys doesn't seem like they want to do it.

On another note, I love how this became a Batman take-over thread :lecture.

I blame myself. I brought up arkham bats. I'm sorry :monkey2

Back