Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds fantastic, even though it's covered in rubber. I probably won't bend mine at all, though...

I just preordered the Red EX Raiden...

stephen-lang-cup-of-coffee-miles-quaritch.jpg

haha, i knew you werent completely against it. i like the color but i completely agree with you guys that white, blue, or desperado should have been done instead.

i think i am going to cancel the iron man mark3 and get this instead. Though i kinda feel like i should get the red one as if need be he might be value to sell in the future as its an exclusive. Thing is the red one isnt coming out anytime soon and the black one will be probably next month. Not sure what i should do. :dunno

i think i am going to cancel the iron man mark3 and get this instead. Though i kinda feel like i should get the red one as if need be he might be value to sell in the future as its an exclusive. Thing is the red one isnt coming out anytime soon and the black one will be probably next month. Not sure what i should do. :dunno

Red one comes with the Murasama, unless you can snag the EX the regular release doesn't. Something to think about.

The Red one will be out in 5 months or so, so its not too long. (well, 5 months feels long but its about 1/4 the wait of the regular Raidens pictures-to-release!)

Well to be honest i dont if i am too keen on the red look or not, i mean black is his in game look. I dont remember there being a red one in the game, I know there is white. I think i am just being difficult with myself, i am always really bad at making choices on stuff. I would take like half a hr picking a game in gamestop :lol

Well to be honest i dont if i am too keen on the red look or not, i mean black is his in game look. I dont remember there being a red one in the game, I know there is white. I think i am just being difficult with myself, i am always really bad at making choices on stuff. I would take like half a hr picking a game in gamestop :lol

The red outfit is an unlockable in-game. Doubles the amount of grenades you can carry.

ikuA2bh.png

hYRIHOQ.png

bSmCgcF.png

gbaGRmJ.png

pY8P4Fj.png

Decided to load up the game to grab some screenshots, started a new game not realising it would wipe out all of my weapon, outfit, upgrade, etc unlocks. Now I have to play the entire thing again at least twice to get everything back :slap

Incidentally the tampograph HT put on the closed visor is incorrect - but then again even the game doesn't seem to be sure what it's meant to say on there.

MIX9Jba.jpg

oJReZW8.jpg

Seems to alternate between safety instructions and 'Transmind Systems GmbH'.

I just checked my account, and my last flex payment is scheduled for August 5th. I'm guessing they'll ship mine that week.

Back