Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, received the "order release date change" mail from my retailer... Again -_-

Up until now I had the hope that since it's in Japan I'd get it anyways no matter what the Sideshow page said... :thud:

Anyways... where was I...?
Ah yeah...
article-0-1641D19B000005DC-117_306x491.jpg

And when I lose my way I close my eyes
And she has been mailed

Definitely the best female Hot Toys to date. So glad, soon enough I'll own my favorite female from gaming! :devil

I would assume it did, Kiva would know. Although I don't remember her putting in there in any cutscene aside from the pistol.

Grappling gun would not fit; the holster is not even big enough to hold the pistol with the flashlight on (instructions tell you to pull it off).

It doesnt fit. The Holster is for the Punisher (which you need to clip the flashlight off of first).

Though in theory you might be able to feed the grapple gun in from the bottom of the holster ( pushing the handle up first as the end of the grapple gun is way too thick to force in). But i think it would be more trouble than its worth.

The grapple gun looks much better in her hand anyway, its got some nice add-ons including a "shot" piece of extension which has a long rope connecting it to the gun so you could have her mid-flight with it hooked to something or whatever.

Though in theory you might be able to feed the grapple gun in from the bottom of the holster ( pushing the handle up first as the end of the grapple gun is way too thick to force in). But i think it would be more trouble than its worth.

Way too much trouble; don't think the holster would take kindly to that, plus it'd be a bit too bulky on her thigh. I even went back and took the cellphone holder off because it seemed a big too obtrusive.

Im not really a fan of crossbow weapons so i thought id take some pictures to try and convince myself they look good.

Im still not a fan, i dont think ill ever take it out of the box unless i take everything out of the box to display all the pieces around her

DSCF8170_zpsda5995bb.jpg

DSCF8169_zps4e97c36c.jpg

DSCF8172_zps1885c8d0.jpg

Her shoulders kind of pick up a bit of the slack where the none double jointed elbows lack.

You can bring the shoulders quite far inwards ( I.E. if you have the figure stood with the arms straight out infront, you can bring them in together so you can almost kind of get her in a "clap" pose which comes in handy for small firearms and the such. It also means you can bring in a support arm for a double handed weapon a bit better as you have no double jointed elbow)

Back