Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that... But in any case it's impossible to get to 1/6 something like that, to begin with, it's not based exactly of an existing gun (unlike those of RE5)...
Second, if neither of the guns (Leon's or Ada's) is exactly like the one in game, then what difference does it make which one they have?
For all I'd care, it could be any gun!
ZnULDm9.gif

But why would you want to sell it later?
I mean, Isn't it complicated to resell those things?

Second, if neither of the guns (Leon's or Ada's) is exactly like the one in game, then what difference does it make which one they have?
Anybody who has played Re 4 knows the Merchant gives you an optional mission to get 10/15 blue emblems around pueblo and he rewards you with the punisher. Or if you get 15/15 it has the power upgrade. So its a pretty big part of any Re4 figures arsenal. I want the best representation of it possible. Ive got a $500 Leon figure missing one, and ive spent $486 on Ada's in the last 5 days.

I really don't get this...
But anyways... No gun=big deal...

Yeah, guns are kind of important in the RE-verse. They're kind of your only hope for survival, and whether you have an affinity for firearms, have a good eye, or are just a hardcore RE fan, it's really noticeable if the guns don't match. It matters just as much as the sword Cloud or Dante carries. Accuracy and detail is everything especially in this expensive hobby.

I've made it a point to have each of my custom figures with the matching, signature guns they're often portrayed with or start off with in their respective titles.

Yeah, guns are kind of important in the RE-verse. They're kind of your only hope for survival, and whether you have an affinity for firearms, have a good eye, or are just a hardcore RE fan, it's really noticeable if the guns don't match. It matters just as much as the sword Cloud or Dante carries. Accuracy and detail is everything especially in this expensive hobby.

I've made it a point to have each of my custom figures with the matching, signature guns they're often portrayed with or start off with in their respective titles.

:exactly::goodpost:

Aren't you the guy who sold most of Leon's guns on ebay? You got them loose or single full figure set?

The HT leon figures are $500-$600. If my figure is missing a gun, which is now out dated and i can get an even better version of it... what difference does it make?

Jesus christ. You tried to be an arse. Just accept it. We all saw it. I asked a legit question nicely with good intentions. You tried to be sarcastic.

For me I bought a metal SVD for Sheva, because i felt that sniper gun is Sheva's signature gun.

I really highly recommend you folks get one. It requires assembly just like a real one and need screws to set it up.

Aren't you the guy who sold most of Leon's guns on ebay? You got them loose or single full figure set?
I sold the Riot gun, sniper rifle, punisher & Red 9 from my RPD leon (as i replaced them with some Re 2 items)

I am also parting out practically everything from one of my Ada's as soon as she comes as i also only needed her head, body, feet and hands. But if i can id like to keep her punisher for Leon incase i ever decide to try and hunt down his black tshirt from re4 & harness so i can switch him between looks and give him the pistol i use in the game. I never liked displaying him with the one that comes with the original figure it looks like it was made by hasbro

Last edited:
Well why did you sell Leon's Punisher the 1st place? I doubt you made much out of selling those weapons compared to keeping them complete the figure's value probably holds much more, but I'm guessing you have no plans to sell Leon so you just kept what you wanted, but still for me a rare figure like Leon is best kept complete, if possible even with the original brown shipper box.

Do you really dislike RE6? Because you could actually buy another Ada and do a RE6 version. I believe by selling the parts & clothes off you should be able to recover the cost of the figure itself.

HT Red Skull's cube makes a good cube phone.

I sold the Riot gun, sniper rifle, punisher & Red 9 from my RPD leon (as i replaced them with some Re 2 items)

I am also parting out practically everything from one of my Ada's as soon as she comes as i also only needed her head, body, feet and hands. But if i can id like to keep her punisher for Leon incase i ever decide to try and hunt down his black tshirt from re4 & harness so i can switch him between looks and give him the pistol i use in the game. I never liked displaying him with the one that comes with the original figure it looks like it was made by hasbro

Well why did you sell Leon's Punisher the 1st place?
It looked terrible. Unpainted and the castings of the plastic made it look like a dull black and rough like it had been in the microwave for 15 seconds
I doubt you made much out of selling those weapons compared to keeping them complete the figure's value probably holds much more, but I'm guessing you have no plans to sell Leon so you just kept what you wanted, but still for me a rare figure like Leon is best kept complete, if possible even with the original brown shipper box.
It wont of lost much value, its got a nice Re 2 base along with some Re 2 weapons and it still comes with its original box and the other half of the re 4 weapons. I have no doubt i could get a good price for it. Infact, i sold about 10 RE figures in the last year minus a few things here and there and it works out that i ended up getting what id of got for selling the full figure. I made more selling the guns and such separate then the figure in a box on a few occasions actually.

"Parting out" is a good practice

Last edited:
Parting out is good if it's not a figure worth $1000. But people looking for a Leon would be willing to pay more if it had the complete guns, since getting loose guns is pretty rare though they pop up once in a while.

But I'm guessing you still have the other complete RE4 Leon.

It looked terrible. Unpainted and the castings of the plastic made it look like a dull black and rough like it had been in the microwave for 15 seconds

It wont of lost much value, its got a nice Re 2 base along with some Re 2 weapons and it still comes with its original box and the other half of the re 4 weapons. I have no doubt i could get a good price for it. Infact, i sold about 10 RE figures in the last year minus a few things here and there and it works out that i ended up getting what id of got for selling the full figure. I made more selling the guns and such separate then the figure in a box on a few occasions actually.

"Parting out" is a good practice

Parting out is good if it's not a figure worth $1000. But people looking for a Leon would be willing to pay more if it had the complete guns, since getting loose guns is pretty rare though they pop up once in a while.
Ive never had a $1,000 collectible before. But i know my way around parting out expensive figures and being better off financially for it. Its how i make my pocket money and fund my new purchases

But I'm guessing you still have the other complete RE4 Leon.
Ive never had an Re 4 Leon. I had a custom leon that i made with his 3.5 look, and then made gangster

f0aea8cf.jpg

But never had an Re 4 proper Leon. Dont think i ever will too. The combination of its current price and the hope of an update (even though slim) is too off putting. Id have to really be in the mood for one.

Last edited:
Oh i had the impression you had at least 1 complete HT Leon since you had all his weapons. But RPD Leon is worth $1000, probably more if you had it complete.

Have you checked DID's Ganster Depp? I think his ganster suit is a good option.

But never had an Re 4 proper Leon. Dont think i ever will too. The combination of its current price and the hope of an update (even though slim) is too off putting. Id have to really be in the mood for one.

But RPD Leon is worth $1000, probably more if you had it complete.
Thats scalper prices/buy it now prices that dont sell. In auctions they get to about $500. i watch them all the time. I sold a full RPD Leon myself once about 2 years ago. All though STARS Wesker has shot up to ending over $500 in auctions recently. He tends to sell for more than Leons now from the pattern ive watched.
Have you checked DID's Ganster Depp? I think his ganster suit is a good option.
The did chicago Gangster is a good figure, comes with alot and a nice suit. And in alot of ways he looks very similar to Gangster leon. But when you nitpick it, Chicago gangster's suit is all pinstripe where as Leons is just black, Chicago gangsters jacket also buttons up aligned to his right where as Leon's is the middle. The tie is wrong & the fedora has a black band instead of whire. The only thing that could really be used from that figure is the body, shoes and black gloved hands. All though even then when i was watching a review im sure the guy said that he was dissapointed that the DiD figure didnt have a double jointed elbow despite being completely covered in a suit.

$500 seems low for the Leon, but then again we don't know if it's a genuine HT or a custom bootleg since RPD Leon has been popping up alot recently and most of them use HT photos instead of actual item.

Not sure how the machine gun is compared to Ada's or the one you have, not sure if Leon is wearing a Red scalf or is that a giant tie.

Thats scalper prices/buy it now prices that dont sell. In auctions they get to about $500. i watch them all the time. I sold a full RPD Leon myself once about 2 years ago. All though STARS Wesker has shot up to ending over $500 in auctions recently. He tends to sell for more than Leons now from the pattern ive watched.

The did chicago Gangster is a good figure, comes with alot and a nice suit. And in alot of ways he looks very similar to Gangster leon. But when you nitpick it, Chicago gangster's suit is all pinstripe where as Leons is just black, Chicago gangsters jacket also buttons up aligned to his right where as Leon's is the middle. The tie is wrong & the fedora has a black band instead of whire. The only thing that could really be used from that figure is the body, shoes and black gloved hands. All though even then when i was watching a review im sure the guy said that he was dissapointed that the DiD figure didnt have a double jointed elbow despite being completely covered in a suit.

Ive never had an Re 4 Leon. I had a custom leon that i made with his 3.5 look, and then made gangster

I'm happy to say that I have the RE4 Leon, and I really think Ada will be the last RE figure we will see from the RE4 line, but who knows with HT...

I just got the Chainsaw Ganado two days ago, its a great figure Ada will lloks great next to him and Leon, now if I can get Krauser :pray: I'll be the happiest person in the world :panic:

$500 seems low for the Leon, but then again we don't know if it's a genuine HT or a custom bootleg since RPD Leon has been popping up alot recently and most of them use HT photos instead of actual item.

Not sure how the machine gun is compared to Ada's or the one you have, not sure if Leon is wearing a Red scalf or is that a giant tie.

500 is high for any figure, but its worst if we talk about a figure so old as this. This RE4 figures are worth 180 maybe 200 no more than that, I love them and I'd payed a lot to get Leon but that because I really wanted that figure not because its really worth it

Im not a gun person, but ive been looking at the comparison between the black pistol that comes with Ada, and the black pistol that comes with Leon. Are they both supposed to be the same gun? The punisher?

$%28KGrHqN,!psFCu84Pyw8BQ31TwDHf!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJGsFFMn%29lzGrBSNcK0Md7g~~60_57.JPG

The designs do look slightly different to one another, but then they both dont match the actual punisher from the game

They are supossed to be the Blacktail imho, thats Ada's gun in the story, and it looks like the Blacktail not the Punisher

400px-RE4_Blacktail.jpg

At least Leon's gun is clearly the Blacktail, dunno why the **** they gave Selina's gun to Ada... :dunno dunno if HT is getting dumb or lazy

Last edited:
h5am.jpg

Something which took me by surprise, the box is nicely textured and the White of the box isnt plain, its covered in the design of her dress but you can only see it when it catches the light

kq7s.jpg

Edit : holy crap, its got stickers to apply to the viles! Ive not had to apply stickers to anything since i stopped buying Megazords

Back